I'm not sure if there's one for this already but if there is, then please let it be moved to that thread.

Ahem. This is a discussion thread for one of the recent x-men runs of 2013, Adjectiveless X-men.

2912509-xmen.jpg
X-Men_Vol_4_10.NOW.jpg

I am a third party to this comic. Mostly indifferent to it but still curious on the contents. I've only managed to read vol 2 Muertas and I am tracking down vol 1 and will try to read as many of the following issues as I can. But more on that later.

This book has been "average" to "okay" from what I've heard from those who follow it. There is no overarching plot to this series. As of now, it has been an episodic team series much like Amazing X-men. The most recent one was Rachel-centric and soon the book will be under Willow G. Woodson for a limited arc and then who knows who will write it.

Brief synopsis of arcs(subject to change)
Vol 1 Primer: introduction arc. Getting the team together and getting Jubilee back amongst the group.
Vol 2 Muertas: reemergence of Madelyne Pryor as Red Queen and Selene the Black Queen. Also a reforming of the Sisterhood of evil.
Vol 3 Unknown.

So the point of this thread can be about appreciation, discussion, and dissection.

So please come together and discuss this book that should be the main or highlight of the Gold side of the X-men.