Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    during the fight in Smallville, he didn't exactly care about all the collateral damage he caused.
    I like when he told people to get inside, like walls could help them...

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Superman also threw Zod into a few buildings if I remember correctly.
    He didn't. I've watched that fight several times now. Zod was in control almost the entire time.

Also, during the fight in Smallville, he didn't exactly care about all the collateral damage he caused.
    He was barely able to hold his own against two trained Kryptonian warriors, and the US Army was causing half that damage. Faora threw him into the IHOP and the bank.

Anyway, unless you can point out the bodies, its pointless to try pinning any deaths on him.
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I like when he told people to get inside, like walls could help them...
    It would help against shockwaves and shrapnel! Hopefully.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    It would help against shockwaves and shrapnel! Hopefully.
    Unless they fell on you. Course they could fall on you outside, too, I think that's what happened to that Jenny Jurwich lady.

The big problem with the movie was that it was so cold and lacking in humanity that it was uninterested in showing us any humans outside of the plot and plot devices. So we don't know if people died,because the movie doesn't care if they died. It's only interested in the larger spectacle.

Fun-Eating Devil The Beast Of Yucca Flats's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Unless they fell on you. Course they could fall on you outside, too, I think that's what happened to that Jenny Jurwich lady.

The big problem with the movie was that it was so cold and lacking in humanity that it was uninterested in showing us any humans outside of the plot and plot devices. So we don't know if people died,because the movie doesn't care if they died. It's only interested in the larger spectacle.
    Pfft! It was a very human & inspiring story! Why, it told us so and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Hopkins View Post
    Most viewers seem to assume people died in large numbers. That'd be the endpoint of something cold and lacking in humanity that ends with a throw-it-through-the-GROUND fight scene.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Ghost rider (damn ketch)
    Was there some comic where he kills scarecrow?

Spider man
    This one is highly debatable as there was some minion of red skull shot a missile at spider man he deflected it back, and the minion was killed.
    Spider man knew what would happen,I think of this as a suspect refuses to surrender so instead of putting his gun down he starts to shoot at the officer. Self defense

I don't remember Ghost Rider killing Scarecrow, but I do remember him doing something even more twisted.

He started breaking Scarecrows bones, then he held them in place so the Scarecrow's healing factor would heal them in all sorts of twisted and out of place positions.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    I don't remember Ghost Rider killing Scarecrow, but I do remember him doing something even more twisted.

He started breaking Scarecrows bones, then he held them in place so the Scarecrow's healing factor would heal them in all sorts of twisted and out of place positions.
    That I believe would go under torture which would make it cruel and unusual punishment.

I finished reading ghost rider issue 3 of the 90s ketch series. In it ghost rider intentionally stabs one of deathwatche's minions with his own sais.

I'm not sure if Deadpool counts, still trying to figure him out if he is a villain or hero. He's trying to be a hero but none of the Marvel Heroes trusts him because he is an ******* (a loveable ******* though) but he does bad things. He killed the entire Marvel Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Riddler View Post
    He killed the entire Marvel Universe
    That's no big deal. Fred Hembeck did that.

Batman has killed people in his early days and in the Dark Knight Returns. I wouldn't say downright murder though

Quote Originally Posted by NerdGasm94 View Post
    Batman has killed people in his early days and in the Dark Knight Returns. I wouldn't say downright murder though
    Murder is just a umbrella term; justifiable homocide, manslaughter...its all the same
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Some think Natasha murders people, some say she is justified; what do you think? Careful .......... she may be listening. LOL

Anyone could be a hero. Zukahnaut's Avatar

I haven't seen Daredevil here. People argue that he was possessed when he killed Bullseye, but within the story it's explicitly stated that the killing was all his own choice -- and THAT's what had opened his heart all the way to accept the Beast's corruption. But even if that's not good enough for you, he did kill a thug in Man Without Fear. He warned the guy to put the gun down and surrender or he would die -- the thug shot anyway, and DD ricocheted the bullet back at him and through his skull. DD compartmentalized it and just kept on going.

Namor has been killing people since his first appearance, but the line between hero and villain keeps jumping back and forth over him. When he was acing heroically, though, he still killed the bad guys. I recently read his first team-up story with the Golden Age Human Torch, where Namor snapped the villain's neck to release the Torch from his mind control power.
    ZUKAHNAUT is a comic. It's online, it's free, and I like it. You might too!