Page 34 of 134 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Personally I found that Bucky's Catain America costume was one of the better costumes, especially better than Falcon's with its pointless goggles and lack of the iconic A.
    The chrome killed it for me.
    Last edited by stingnewell; 10-28-2014 at 10:28 AM.

phplptstscapcwlogopost.jpg
    Confirmed title of Cap's third movie.
    Last edited by tg1982; 10-28-2014 at 11:44 AM.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Feige played me. LOL.

CBR reported that Feige said it'd be Captain America: Serpent Society, but then Marvel released this

phplptstscapcwlogopost.jpg

And I fell for it...
    Last edited by tg1982; 10-28-2014 at 11:46 AM.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

the serpent society title was just a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    the serpent society title was just a joke
    Yeah, Fiege got me. LOL.
    - George Washington

Can I just say I'm REAAAAAALLLLLLLLY pissed off that Cap 3 isn't Serpent Society?

Like REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLY Pissed off!

I mean, you could have just said Civil War. Hell, coulda just done the same gag except with Fallen Son, or ANYTHING. But you got me SOOOOOOO Hoepful for an onscreen Diamondback...just for Civil War?

Lame Marvel. That is quite lame.

Relax, I'm sure Feige didn't mean to offend you, he was just doing a joke because everyone was already expecting Civil War since Iron Man was announced to be in it.

Honestly I'm more worried that Cap 3 will be Iron Man 4, TBH. But they done right by Cap so far so I'm confident it'll be a great movie.

edit: And focus on Captain America.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Relax, I'm sure Feige didn't mean to offend you, he was just doing a joke because everyone was already expecting Civil War since Iron Man was announced to be in it.

Honestly I'm more worried that Cap 3 will be Iron Man 4, TBH. But they done right by Cap so far so I'm confident it'll be a great movie.

edit: And focus on Captain America.
    Don't you mean Iron Man 6? Seeing how both Avengers seem to be about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Don't you mean Iron Man 6? Seeing how both Avengers seem to be about him.
    Fair point, but I think that Avengers was even enough to still be considered a team movie, each character had a share of the spotlight, at least more so than the X-characters in the X-men movies. IMO, of course.

edit: Can't speak for A;AoU yet, of course
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Fair point, but I think that Avengers was even enough to still be considered a team movie, each character had a share of the spotlight, at least more so than the X-characters in the X-men movies. IMO, of course.

edit: Can't speak for A;AoU yet, of course
    Tony creates Ultron for one...

Ultimate Member

Apparently Black Panther will appear in Cap 3, in costume. So that's cool. My undying loathing of CW keeps me from getting too excited about this, but we'll see if the movie can do it better. Still not really buying that MCU Tony would become a government stooge given his massive anti-authority streak.

I have to say that I was super excited for maybe about 5 minutes there that we could be getting Constrictor, Diamondback and hell, all 3 of the B.A.D. Girls on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by areacode212 View Post
    I have to say that I was super excited for maybe about 5 minutes there that we could be getting Constrictor, Diamondback and hell, all 3 of the B.A.D. Girls on the big screen.
    I KNOW! RIGHT?! But nooooo, they had to do more Hero vs. Hero crap!

Well, I'm stoked for the upcoming third Cap movie, and I think it'll be awesome. We get, Chris Evans, RDJ and Black Panther in his uniform, plus it's directed by the Russo bros. I think it's going to be a great movie.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Just wanted to pop and tell you guys that Sam has his first stint as Captain America on comixology! It's on the Infinite comic format! I'm really digging it so far!