Page 117 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 2008

Enjoying this book very much. Waid and Samnee are great.
    Not having read any Marvel (except for Waid/Samnee) for the last five years, I don't recognize the baddies on the ship freezing Steve.
    Could some one fill me in?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

what's going on with Cap vs. Kraven? How often have they tangled?

Captain America Suplexing a Leopard.

Last edited by KC; 01-07-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Well, this sucks. https://screenrant.com/captain-america-700-out-time/

Captain America to wake up in a dystopian future and become king.

“No dream, no hoax, no lie, this IS Cap and this IS happening!” said SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort in a statement.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

“No dream, no hoax, no lie, this IS Cap and this IS happening!” said SVP and Executive Editor Tom Brevoort in a statement.
    ... not to mention just exhausting. For those of us who loved the Brubaker years, we’ve gone from Dimension Z, through a Cap aged into his 90’s, to Stevil and Hydra dystopian USA, to now this ... I’m always up for giving writers a chance, and Waid was so good revitalizing Cap on his first run, but .... another dystopian tale.

I might even be ready for another Sleeper tale .... just for a break. Hope Mark and Chris come through with a nice twist.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

I'm really enjoying the Waid/Samnee Captain America.

It is aesthetically wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    ... not to mention just exhausting. For those of us who loved the Brubaker years, we’ve gone from Dimension Z, through a Cap aged into his 90’s, to Stevil and Hydra dystopian USA, to now this ... I’m always up for giving writers a chance, and Waid was so good revitalizing Cap on his first run, but .... another dystopian tale.

I might even be ready for another Sleeper tale .... just for a break. Hope Mark and Chris come through with a nice twist.
    Ben Grimm is involved. I bet he'll have access to Doom's time machine and can send Steve home.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ben Grimm is involved. I bet he'll have access to Doom's time machine and can send Steve home.
    Yeah. But then we get the problem of identity. Every future is an alternate future. Meaning this Steve is and alternate future Steve because the real Steve will still be in ice. Best thing to do would be sending the coordinates back to have someone let him out.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    The Trailer is FINALLY HERE!!!

I've watched this about a hundred times. I so excited, I can't wait for Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post

With the "dystopian" vibe, it kind of reminds me of Castaway in Dimension Z (which I really did think was great). But I'm not sure how I feel about the whole being a king thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    I can definitely understand this. I liked Castaway in Dimension Z, but know it wasn't for everybody.

Hopefully Waid and Samnee pull it off. I think they will.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

I watched an interview with Chris Evans today in which he talked about his struggles with anxiety. It gave me even more of an appreciation for the man. He always just lives up to what you'd want Captain America to be, personality wise.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Extraordinary Member

I have always loved the bromance between Steve & T'Challa.

BANNED

Me too. In the comics, throughout the decades Steve and T'Challa's 'bromance', to me, has been consistently depicted as awesome.