Page 81 of 134 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Just in time for the movie!

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    Just in time for the movie!
    Yes! Quite the "coincidence".
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

It's been WAY too long. Get rid of this "other Cap" thing, please! It's been beaten to death.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    It's been WAY too long. Get rid of this "other Cap" thing, please! It's been beaten to death.
    There's going to be two now. Sam as one and Steve as another.

Spectacular Member

Guys, all of Cap #7 is so good. It reads like a big love letter to classic Steve Rogers. Lots of good moments from a lot of characters, too. And the back up stories were very nice.

I just wish I was more excited for Steve's solo book coming out soon. The new shield is really lame to me. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    Guys, all of Cap #7 is so good. It reads like a big love letter to classic Steve Rogers. Lots of good moments from a lot of characters, too. And the back up stories were very nice.

I just wish I was more excited for Steve's solo book coming out soon. The new shield is really lame to me. :/
    Cap #7 has to be good: Cap is back; Cap and Winter Soldier by Acuna; Cap and Black Widow; Cap by Cassaday.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    There's going to be two now. Sam as one and Steve as another.
    Sigh. Does that seem really stupid to anyone else but me? Oh well, at least the real Cap is back.

Incredible Member

Cap #7 has to be good: Cap is back; Cap and Winter Soldier by Acuna; Cap and Black Widow; Cap by Cassaday.
    The Black Widow/Cap backup was my favorite of the three.

Incredible Member

Sigh. Does that seem really stupid to anyone else but me? Oh well, at least the real Cap is back.
    Nah. It's great that means they're going form a team America and you know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson3191 View Post
    I agree about Cap's new suit, and shield. I hope they go back to his Marvel Now! and classic shield soon.

This is his best look, IMO.
    Captain America - by Jerome Opena 1.jpg

Or maybe his MCU, Age of Ultron/Civil War suit...
    Avengers Age of Ultron.jpg
    As this is my favorite suit in the MCU.

I'll be getting CA:SW#7 digitally when I get paid. I love that Winter Soldier is going to be a big character in Steve's solo. And Cassaday was really the only good thing about the Marvel Knights imprint of Captain America from back in the day. As for a Cap and Widow story, it's been a while since I've really seen them interact in the 616, I'm looking forward to it.

Steve will eventually be the ONLY Cap again, they're keeping Sam as Co-Cap for a while longer to save face from all the publicity sought from when they announced him as the new Cap. My theory at least.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Also does Sharon Carter get de-aged? I don't care about spoilers, for this one instance. For those that don't know how to use the spoiler effect on the forums {SPOIL}{/SPOIL} but use [] instead of {},.
    - George Washington

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Also does Sharon Carter get de-aged? I don't care about spoilers, for this one instance. For those that don't know how to use the spoiler effect on the forums {SPOIL}{/SPOIL} but use [] instead of {},.
    spoilers:
    Not in this issue.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    spoilers:
    Not in this issue.
    end of spoilers
    Thank you!

spoilers:
    Hopefully she does at some point. I hope they don't end the relationship and put Steve and Nat, or Wanda, or whoever together
    end of spoilers
    - George Washington

I love Sharon.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

I'm all for Bucky, Sharon, and Cap. I just want Falcon to be Falcon, he's amazing at that (and I LOVE Falcon!). I went back and read Secret Empire, The Swine, and Nomad for the first time, and I even loved how '70s and "hip" Falc talked. I'm a hopeless Cap fanatic now! Even got this sucker last week.

figuarts1.jpg

figuarts2.jpg