Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2008
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    WOW! I didn't even notice what page we were on!!!! Truly an awesome feat!!!! Thanks for bringinig it to my attention CJ! I probably would have missed it entirely until we were on page 120!!! LOL.

Attachment 37682
    Indeed Yea Tg1982, It is Easy to Miss Such Pages and it is understandable for all of us cause we get SO involved in our discussions we forget which page we are on, but that is the showing of a Very Good Thread and Discussion!

Indeed This is a MAJOR Milestone, I know You, Me and Other Capt Fans have Wanted to Major Capt's Thread a MAJOR Success like the others and it has Achieved itself in the 100 Page Club, a Major Club of Appreciation Threads Indeed and it is 100 Pages of GREATNESS OF CAPT!!!

Steve Rogers in My 2nd Favorite Hero and Character in ALL of Marvel Mythos and in Steve is One of My Top 5 Favorite Heroes in ALL of Fiction!!!

To See His Thread Thrive So Well is Awesomeness and Honor towards Him and His Fanbase!

Steve IMO is the GREATEST Superhero Team Leader in ALL of Fiction, Comics and Beyond, GO CAPT!!!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Yea Tg1982, It is Easy to Miss Such Pages and it is understandable for all of us cause we get SO involved in our discussions we forget which page we are on, but that is the showing of a Very Good Thread and Discussion!

Indeed This is a MAJOR Milestone, I know You, Me and Other Capt Fans have Wanted to Major Capt's Thread a MAJOR Success like the others and it has Achieved itself in the 100 Page Club, a Major Club of Appreciation Threads Indeed and it is 100 Pages of GREATNESS OF CAPT!!!

Steve Rogers in My 2nd Favorite Hero and Character in ALL of Marvel Mythos and in Steve is One of My Top 5 Favorite Heroes in ALL of Fiction!!!

To See His Thread Thrive So Well is Awesomeness and Honor towards Him and His Fanbase!

Steve IMO is the GREATEST Superhero Team Leader in ALL of Fiction, Comics and Beyond, GO CAPT!!!
    Well said CJ!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post

I definitely agree with this 100%. He's the best strategist and tactician in all of comics.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

CACW United We Stand.jpg

Captain America Civil War - by Mad-54.jpg

I gotta say. When Marvel finally decides to change Steve's costume from the current monstrosity, if they don't want his previous Marvel Now! costume, they can use his MCU Civil War costume. I think it would transition great in to the comics.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I definitely agree with this 100%. He's the best strategist and tactician in all of comics.
    Indeed Co-Sign and Well Said Dark Knight1047!

When Thinking about Leaders of Superhero Teams, you usually get a Justified Debate on who leads the Best. Justice League is Usally Between Superman and Batman with Wonder Women as well. X-Men have Cyclops, Wolverine, Charles X and Storm. Many Kings and Queens of Groups rule like Kings and Queens and Have too. Teen Titans was usually Nightwing by my memory most of the time.

BUT when it comes to the Avengers their was Really NEVER Any Arguement At all about it! NOT Only was Capt the Leader of Leaders, he was always looked at as being the leader no matter WHAT team he was apart off. Even Teams like the Unity Squad that had other Leaders on it either deferred to Capt allot of the time or made mistakes themselves in battle looking at him like a Leader! Even in the Pleasant Hill Arc recently, when Capt Become Young again he Officially was looked at as leader, No Question Asked if he was Ready, he just WAS!!!

I don't know of Any and I mean ANY Character in Fiction that has ever Commanded THIS Much Respect by such a HUGE Variety of Fighters, Heros, Warriors, Kings, Titans and Even Demi-Gods LOOK Up to Steve Rogers! He maybe mortal, but he Commands HIGHER then Any IMMORTAL I have Ever Seen in Comics that I have Read up to this point or Any Media I have Seen Him in and that is Saying ALLOT with how much is out their of other brands of Leaders!

Steve Rogers is the Greatest WWII Veteran and Warrior in History and has Commanded in some of the Greatest Battles both Street and Cosmic in Comic History, All with just Powers that are on the Level of Best of the Best Humans Can Be, He has Gone Toe-to-Toe with Demi-God Want-a-Bees and Alien Empires!

Honestly Steve Prove with and without the Super Solider Serum that he Commands The Best when he is just Present!!!

The video Below is a FUN Example, but it Gets to the Heart of What I am Saying, in the WHOLE of the Video!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Amazing Member

First, welcome to CBR and tp the Captain America Appreciation Thread!!!!

Second, you're correct. Sam doesn't have the super soldier serum. Sam does have a psychic link to birds however, which is still a pretty cool power. He could keep tabs on some one all over New York. But Steve has better skill and physicality.
    Thanks. I love Sam's psychic link to birds, it is a very cool power and it definitely gives him his own unique abilities to do the job, in a way that is different from Steve Roger's way of doing it. I just think if there is a serious suggestion anywhere by Marvel(or anyone else) that Sam is equal or better than Steve in hand to hand, that would strike me as being a bit ridiculous.

And congratulations on 100(now 101) pages! Go Cap AND his fans.

tumblr_o8nojs33xu1tzzigjo1_1280.jpg

They look good together.

Bluebird

CACW United We Stand.jpg

Captain America Civil War - by Mad-54.jpg

I gotta say. When Marvel finally decides to change Steve's costume from the current monstrosity, if they don't want his previous Marvel Now! costume, they can use his MCU Civil War costume. I think it would transition great in to the comics.
    His ANAD suit seems like a lame translation of his MCU outfit. But now I just call it the "Hail Hydra" suit due to, well... y'know.

Quote Originally Posted by cjstriker View Post
    indeed co-sign and well said dark knight1047!

when thinking about leaders of superhero teams, you usually get a justified debate on who leads the best. Justice league is usally between superman and batman with wonder women as well. X-men have cyclops, wolverine, charles x and storm. Many kings and queens of groups rule like kings and queens and have too. Teen titans was usually nightwing by my memory most of the time.

But when it comes to the avengers their was really never any arguement at all about it! Not only was capt the leader of leaders, he was always looked at as being the leader no matter what team he was apart off. Even teams like the unity squad that had other leaders on it either deferred to capt allot of the time or made mistakes themselves in battle looking at him like a leader! Even in the pleasant hill arc recently, when capt become young again he officially was looked at as leader, no question asked if he was ready, he just was!!!

I don't know of any and i mean any character in fiction that has ever commanded this much respect by such a huge variety of fighters, heros, warriors, kings, titans and even demi-gods look up to steve rogers! He maybe mortal, but he commands higher then any immortal i have ever seen in comics that i have read up to this point or any media i have seen him in and that is saying allot with how much is out their of other brands of leaders!

Steve rogers is the greatest wwii veteran and warrior in history and has commanded in some of the greatest battles both street and cosmic in comic history, all with just powers that are on the level of best of the best humans can be, he has gone toe-to-toe with demi-god want-a-bees and alien empires!

Honestly steve prove with and without the super solider serum that he commands the best when he is just present!!!

The video below is a fun example, but it gets to the heart of what i am saying, in the whole of the video!

PERFECTLY SAID CJ!!

I remember during Onslaught (I think), Cap was leading the Avengers and the X-men, when that little twerp Wolverine said something like "Why should we follow you?" and Thor replied something like "I am the God of Thunder, and Prince of Asgard, and I follow Captain America!!" Then Wolverine pretty much did the smartest thing he's ever done...he kept his mouth shut.
    - George Washington