Page 114 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 2008
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Wow. You remembered my birthday. I'm legitimately touched. Especially since I've taken a fairly long hiatus from CBR and Comics in general. I thank all you guys for wishing me a happy birthday. And to those of you, whose birthdays I have missed. I humbly apologize and ask that you accept my belated Happy Birthday Wishes.

And a special thank you to my good buddy CJ I can't believe you remembered and then posted it. You really are a good friend.
    WOW Indeed Thanks for Much Tg1982, That is a Higher Honor that it Touched you so much, Means allot to Us all!

You Really have to Thank 616MarvelYear is LeapYear for posting on the WHEN YOU THINK OF A MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER, WHO IS THE FIRST CBR POSTER YOU THINK? Thank them the Most, They Are Great and Got the word Rolling!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post2887525

But indeed it was Great to Share you Birthday on Capts Page, No other Best Place their could be!

Also ~~~~~ IT NEVER Matters how long you have or will be gone, You CAN'T Be Forgot by Friends like Use cause your To Great of a Guy to forget, You are one of the Best Around Here and The BEST Captain America Fan I have ever Known, but most of All you are just a Real and Ligament Nice Guy, So You Earned Every Bit of it!

We have missed you GREATLY, VERY GREATLY Here on CBR and It is Nice to see you BACK, Please Stay cause we miss your views and Enthusiasm!

Also ~~~~~~!~!!!!~~~~~ I HOPE Your Read Secret Empire #10 Cause..........Well............I just Hope, it is Important!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    WOW Indeed Thanks for Much Tg1982, That is a Higher Honor that it Touched you so much, Means allot to Us all!

You Really have to Thank 616MarvelYear is LeapYear for posting on the WHEN YOU THINK OF A MARVEL COMICS CHARACTER, WHO IS THE FIRST CBR POSTER YOU THINK? Thank them the Most, They Are Great and Got the word Rolling!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post2887525

But indeed it was Great to Share you Birthday on Capts Page, No other Best Place their could be!

Also ~~~~~ IT NEVER Matters how long you have or will be gone, You CAN'T Be Forgot by Friends like Use cause your To Great of a Guy to forget, You are one of the Best Around Here and The BEST Captain America Fan I have ever Known, but most of All you are just a Real and Ligament Nice Guy, So You Earned Every Bit of it!

We have missed you GREATLY, VERY GREATLY Here on CBR and It is Nice to see you BACK, Please Stay cause we miss your views and Enthusiasm!

Also ~~~~~~!~!!!!~~~~~ I HOPE Your Read Secret Empire #10 Cause..........Well............I just Hope, it is Important!
    Aww. Shucks. Well hopefully I'll get my new computer soon. My old one finally died. I've been doing everything on my phone...

I haven't read Secret Empire 10, but I know ALL about it. I'm looking forward to Mark Waid coming back on the title. I'm hoping his run is as good as his previous runs on the title.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Astonishing Member

The Real STEVE ROGERS aka CAPTAIN AMERICA literately faces the consequences of the SECRET EMPIRE, via these Preview Pages for SECRET EMPIRE: OMEGA.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    The Real STEVE ROGERS aka CAPTAIN AMERICA literately faces the consequences of the SECRET EMPIRE, via these Preview Pages for SECRET EMPIRE: OMEGA.
    Kind of defiant sounding for a guy who had everything, including the Cube, and royally blew it getting the snot beat out of him with a hammer he couldn't pick up any longer. I wonder how much he knows about Elisa's role in the whole "worthy to pick up the hammer" misdirection.

Anxiously waiting for November and hoping Waid gives us a "classic" Cap . . .

Hey, we got a lot of work ahead of us if we want to get it back to where it once was!
    After what was done with Steve Rogers in regards to the lead in to Acuna's Secret Empire, this post from a few years back takes on a whole new meaning these days.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Hey, we got a lot of work ahead of us if we want to get it back to where it once was!
    After what was done with Steve Rogers in regards to the lead in to Acuna's Secret Empire, this post from a few years back takes on a whole new meaning these days.
    Buddy you ain't lyin'
    I'm looking forward to getting back into comics again.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Anybody else remember

Adventures of Captain America,
    a four-issue Prestige Format run by Fabian Nicieza and Kevin Maguire in 1991?

Released today:

Looking forward to Steve back in World War II (no matter how briefly that lasts.)

What Does Marvel Legacy #1 Mean For… Captain America

SPOILERS
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...rica-spoilers/
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    What Does Marvel Legacy #1 Mean For… Captain America

SPOILERS
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/09...rica-spoilers/
    Nice set up for Steve in Legacy. Samnee's art was exceptional, and placing him out in a lonely highway diner somewhere in the west was perfect.

What I noticed is that he's alone without Sharon here, which you'd think they'd put a high priority on reconnecting after Secret Empire .... that is unless Sharon is off the reservation on another mission.

Valeria as the narrator talks about reclaiming his legacy, which of course makes sense. Interesting that in the same contex she mentions Odinson and Jean Grey reclaiming their respective legacies. So I wonder if Val will have anything to do with their journeys.

Finally, that almost last throw away bit on the TV about Roxxon Energy Corp where Steve explicitly asked to have it turned off. We know his history with Roxxon, as we know of Thor's history as well. Could Roxxon be the next thing for Steve?

One final note about the Infinty Stone archived in the SHIELD facility, the box explicitly was identified as 4-1939. Hmmm, 1939? Is there some link with the stone and the eve of WWII, and could this all role into the Kraken and Madam Hydra? Legacy clearly cuts from the battle at the SHIELD facility to the Cap segment with a panel of the 4-1939 in the foreground. Coincidience? Stay tuned.
    Last edited by tliscord; 09-28-2017 at 09:01 AM.

4-1939 was just an easter egg. Cover date of the first appearance of Namor the Submariner, Marvel's oldest character, in Motion Picture Funnies.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Motion_...Weekly_Vol_1_1

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    4-1939 was just an easter egg. Cover date of the first appearance of Namor the Submariner, Marvel's oldest character, in Motion Picture Funnies.
    http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Motion_...Weekly_Vol_1_1
    Yes, I caught that as well while I was hunting for that date in Cap history.