Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,008 of 2008

Amazing cover.

BANNED

Marvel Studios Greatest Achievement

BANNED

Today's Cap issue was light on Steve himself but was still another solid chapter in Coates' run. Big shocker ending that sees a major Marvel player dead with Steve looking to be on the hook for it.

Sorry to see Yu depart but I have faith that Kubert will bring his A-game and I'm definitely psyched to see what Coates has in store for Steve in the next arc.

spoilers:
    "America is telling itself that Steve Rogers saved the country, saved the world, even."
    end of spoilers

Um, did Coates and Brevoort read the same event I did? Sitting on it for a million years is one thing, but you can at least not get basic details wrong. This is why I'm addicted to sugary drinks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    spoilers:
    "America is telling itself that Steve Rogers saved the country, saved the world, even."
    end of spoilers

Um, did Coates and Brevoort read the same event I did? Sitting on it for a million years is one thing, but you can at least not get basic details wrong. This is why I'm addicted to sugary drinks.
    That's what happened in the story. The real Cap came back and put down Hydra-Cap. Not sure what basic detail is wrong there.

according to Dead Man Logan, it's canon that the secret empire history was fake. it wasn't a case of Kobik restoring an existing continuity. it was fabricated wholesale. so the current Cap is the real deal; classic history intact. FYI

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

can you use the spoiler tags? i'm a little afraid to click on those links. nevermind. I just saw that those are pictures. I wonder how this ties into Aaron's Avengers run, if at all. we did see that character recently.

Still can’t warm up to Fury Jr.
    with all the history both Sharon and Steve had with Nick Sr., it still feels as if writers are switching out Sr. for Jr. without having more people reference the father -son history.

Bugs me

I’d be happy with a simple plot line of Steve referring to Jr. as Marcus. Additionally getting rid of the Cap costume Marcus has sported since the beginning for standard SHIELD issue, or with SHIELD defunct yet again maybe more of a military issue commando look hardening back to his soldiering history.

I too would love to see Stevil somehow recruited, or involved with this story line.

Adam Kubert coming on will soften the blow of losing Yu, having his brother Andy return wouldn’t break my heart either. With all this noire fell to the series adding Mike Lark as primary artist would make me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by tliscord View Post
    Still can’t warm up to Fury Jr.
    the more I see of him the more I dislike him. it's just blatantly obvious that they want him to look like Samuel L Jackson. but that makes no sense given Marcus' age. Ultimate Nick was believable because he was an older experienced dude. you can't just make anyone resemble him in the 616 and expect me to accept it. they should just bring back the original Nick at this point.

Finally starting to warm to Coates' writing now with #6. And Yu's art also won me over. Did someone say he's off the book now? Shame if so.
    Agree with others that Nick Jr can do one. No way that a certain character died when it's not even on-panel!
    Love the Lukins in this issue. Whole arc is now worth a re-read.

BANNED

The "How it should have ended" trailer is very funny!