Page 26 of 134 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676126 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I agree, completely.

What does everyone think of the change to Captain America that's going on?
    Still getting around to getting all the Facts on it, but if I had to Pick a Person to Be the Next Cap, at least until Steve gets his powers back, then Samuel Wilson would indeed by 1st Choice Indeed!

What is your Opinion on it Tg1982?!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Still getting around to getting all the Facts on it, but if I had to Pick a Person to Be the Next Cap, at least until Steve gets his powers back, then Samuel Wilson would indeed by 1st Choice Indeed!

What is your Opinion on it Tg1982?!
    At first, I was on the fence. Now I'm kind of looking forward to it. Captain America is my favorite character, Steve Rogers IS Captain America, and will always be Captain America, IMO, and I'm sadden that he's out of the action, but I also REALLY like Falcon, and am ecstatic that he's getting some of the spotlight. And, if anyone deserves the role of Captain America other than Steve and Bucky, it's definitely Sam. My only concern is that when he goes back to being the Falcon, that other readers will see it as a downgrade, which would be unfortunate since he's a great character with a potentially great power/skill set.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

At first, I was on the fence. Now I'm kind of looking forward to it. Captain America is my favorite character, Steve Rogers IS Captain America, and will always be Captain America, IMO, and I'm sadden that he's out of the action, but I also REALLY like Falcon, and am ecstatic that he's getting some of the spotlight. And, if anyone deserves the role of Captain America other than Steve and Bucky, it's definitely Sam. My only concern is that when he goes back to being the Falcon, that other readers will see it as a downgrade, which would be unfortunate since he's a great character with a potentially great power/skill set.
    Agreed. Sam is a great character with a fine skill set and now is his time to shine, I was hoping a new writer would come in though. And since this important element is not changing, I'm not reading.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Extraordinary Member

I like Sam, and I like the suit. And yeah, a new writer would help but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Agreed. Sam is a great character with a fine skill set and now is his time to shine, I was hoping a new writer would come in though. And since this important element is not changing, I'm not reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I like Sam, and I like the suit. And yeah, a new writer would help but who knows?
    I must admit part of me thinks this is just a stunt, and the status quo will be back to "business as usual" by the time A:AoU comes out in May. And if so then what's the point of all this in the first place?
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

- George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

CAPTAIN AMERICA AND IRON MAN (AOU)
    by oswaldojimenez11

http://www.deviantart.com/art/CAPTAI...-AOU-470064037
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    CAPTAIN AMERICA AND IRON MAN (AOU)
    by oswaldojimenez11

http://www.deviantart.com/art/CAPTAI...-AOU-470064037
    Nice pics CJ! As always, a great find!
    - George Washington

Does anyone know anything about Sam's first Captain America story arc?
    - George Washington

I must admit part of me thinks this is just a stunt, and the status quo will be back to "business as usual" by the time A:AoU comes out in May. And if so then what's the point of all this in the first place?
    Sales.

If things go back by A:AoU, wow. They really are grasping at straws.

Does anyone know anything about Sam's first Captain America story arc?
    Maybe they'll mention something this weekend at SDCC. There's still time for comic announcements.

Sales.

If things go back by A:AoU, wow. They really are grasping at straws.
    I was, really using A:AoU as an example, basically saying if it lasts a short time, then what's the point. Not necessarily by A:AoU, that's only what? Like 7-8 months away. That's would be ridiculous, even for Marvel.

Maybe they'll mention something this weekend at SDCC. There's still time for comic announcements.
    Hopefully. I'll keep my eyes peel for news on the interwebs.
    - George Washington

In honor of A:AoU...
    861985ee4056334b20758b9bef59d323cc034965.jpg

And in honor of Sam Wilson...the new Captain America!!!!!
    o-MARVEL-570.jpg
    - George Washington

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Uh... I don't know if I'm supposed to post stuff here considering the gap between the posts...

But, yeah... I'm one of Cap's fanboys although I'm a bit of the shy type though.

Seeing that someone flung fanart, maybe I should fling one of mine even though it kinda sucks?

I'll just go back to my hiding hole and just silently appreciate him from a distance.
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 08-13-2014 at 06:56 AM.
    Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

Extraordinary Member

Go for it please.