Page 28 of 134 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Well Render will tell you its permanent in his stories much like Slott made it seem that Superior was permanent. In truth its a phase I give it a year or year and half.
    In truth at least this change is better than lets give Thor a Y chromosome and make it last for a year!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Well Render will tell you its permanent in his stories much like Slott made it seem that Superior was permanent. In truth its a phase I give it a year or year and half.
    In truth at least this change is better than lets give Thor a Y chromosome and make it last for a year!
    I figure until the next film comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    So with Falcon taking over soon, what are your thoughts people? I feel ok with it. Just wondering what'll happen to Steve.
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that it's the Falcon taking over, I would be completely against this, and (probably) think it's a dumb idea, I just happen to really like the Falcon. So my Falcon fanboyism is over riding everything else. But make no mistake, I have liked Remender's work on the title up to now. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and continue to buy the comic, also, if in the long run, this spring boards into Falcon getting a shot at his own ongoing solo, then so much the better. But Steve will always be Captain America and Captain America IS Steve Rogers, and I can't wait for his return. All this is my opinion of course.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Honestly, if it wasn't for the fact that it's the Falcon taking over, I would be completely against this, and (probably) think it's a dumb idea, I just happen to really like the Falcon. So my Falcon fanboyism is over riding everything else. But make no mistake, I have liked Remender's work on the title up to now. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, and continue to buy the comic, also, if in the long run, this spring boards into Falcon getting a shot at his own ongoing solo, then so much the better. But Steve will always be Captain America and Captain America IS Steve Rogers, and I can't wait for his return. All this is my opinion of course.
    I'm starting to appreciate Remenders run also.
    And yeah, I don't mind it being Sam at all.

I was youtubing and came across this. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. I think it's hilarious.

WARNING IT CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE AND HUMOR WHICH MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME. KNOW THAT THIS IS ONLY IN HUMOR.

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I was youtubing and came across this. I can't believe I haven't seen it before. I think it's hilarious.

WARNING IT CONTAINS ADULT LANGUAGE AND HUMOR WHICH MAY BE OFFENSIVE TO SOME. KNOW THAT THIS IS ONLY IN HUMOR.

One of the Best, Most Catchy Songs in American History! ;-)

Really, no other Comic Hero could make this Song work Better Then Capt Indeed! Like the Parts at the end that included differnt scenes from Movies, Shows, News and Anime, Creative Indeed!

Thanks for Sharing that Allot Tg1982!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

Captain America 3 To Include Hawkeye & More!

I got a Feeling of a Kooky Quartet Theme for Capt 3 coming from This Video Tease Indeed!?

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    [CENTER][B][SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000FF"]I got a Feeling of a Kooky Quartet Theme for Capt 3 coming from This Video Tease Indeed!?

I would totally squee, if this happened!!!!
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member

That would be pretty fun.

I'm starting to appreciate Remenders run also.
    And yeah, I don't mind it being Sam at all.
    Same here! In fact, there are parts of Remender's run I enjoy more than Brubaker's run. (Is that treasonous for me to say, lol?)

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by weezer17 View Post
    Same here! In fact, there are parts of Remender's run I enjoy more than Brubaker's run. (Is that treasonous for me to say, lol?)
    :O
    Treason! Heresy!

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Awesome! I'm getting a real Chris Evans vibe from that :0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Very cool Frosty!
    Oh, why thank you! Looks like I'll go for more experimentation soon to brighten up this thread.

So with Falcon taking over soon, what are your thoughts people? I feel ok with it. Just wondering what'll happen to Steve.
    I'm alright with Falcon taking over; but seeing Old Man Steve kinda makes me a bit... or partially disturbed. I guess it's just my mind again, it's like as if its warning me of something nasty might happen. I hope my premonition isn't true.

I'm starting to think I'm becoming a bit overprotective of Cap. I guess that's what happens from suppressing/not expressing all of my fanboyish thoughts in the past.
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 09-04-2014 at 01:55 AM.
    Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFlakes View Post
    And the final result is here! I noticed y'all been waiting for it. Also can be seen here, here and here.

I tried to somehow "mimic" the art style from that Fighting Avenger comic.
    Great job! Show us more!!!!
    - George Washington

The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Hmm... Guys, are there any other good comics where Cap appeared? I have like the Cap Corps, Fighting Avenger, Brubaker's Cap run and Man Out of Time so far in my Comicbook Reader Library. I'm going to dig deeper into the older Cap runs by the way.

Other than that...

I'm trying to use the Cap 2 hairstyle for Steve while he's wearing his first Avengers movie uniform.

Also, since I heard about the Anti-Bullying Campaign Month thingy from a thread in this Comic Book section; I might think of doing an artwork to tie-in with the Anti-Bullying Month, after all I am a bullying victim and I've been through a lot of crap before.
    Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyFlakes View Post
    Hmm... Guys, are there any other good comics where Cap appeared? I have like the Cap Corps, Fighting Avenger, Brubaker's Cap run and Man Out of Time so far in my Comicbook Reader Library. I'm going to dig deeper into the older Cap runs by the way.

Other than that...

I'm trying to use the Cap 2 hairstyle for Steve while he's wearing his first Avengers movie uniform.

Also, since I heard about the Anti-Bullying Campaign Month thingy from a thread in this Comic Book section; I might think of doing an artwork to tie-in with the Anti-Bullying Month, after all I am a bullying victim and I've been through a lot of crap before.
    That looks great! I can't wait to see the final product. I think Cap is/would be a perfect spokesman for anti-bullying given his history, and I'm sorry to hear about your bullying problems, sometimes people can be real jerks.
    - George Washington