Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Still get goose-bumps when Cap pursues Bucky. I never get tired of that scene (someone is going to wear out their blu ray and fast.) To me, that is one of the moments besides the one above which shows off Steve's prowess > even if he did take out a wall with his shield.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Thanks. I'm waiting for the arc to end.
    I am too. I feel kind of bad for not starting at the beginning of Remender's run, but I don't have enough money to do so.
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Thanks. I'm waiting for the arc to end.
    No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SpOck View Post
    Yeah, I saw it on opening weekend. I posted a lot in the Cap 2 discussion thread on the old forums back when I was Doctor Malekith.
    Ahh, I see. CA:TWS is awesome!!!! I love the fight scenes! Cap is hardcore in it.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member

Don't sweat bro. It just hasn't appealed to me, after Brubaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold_War_Myth View Post
    Still get goose-bumps when Cap pursues Bucky. I never get tired of that scene (someone is going to wear out their blu ray and fast.) To me, that is one of the moments besides the one above which shows off Steve's prowess > even if he did take out a wall with his shield.
    The best scene for me was when Cap went to the Museum. I love scenes like that, his Avengers deleted scenes would have been the best part of the movie IMO.

I can't wait for the Blu-Ray release

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    The best scene for me was when Cap went to the Museum. I love scenes like that, his Avengers deleted scenes would have been the best part of the movie IMO.

I can't wait for the Blu-Ray release
    Yes, that was fun. He gets a lot of really good moments in this film. I am thrilled he continues to be that "good man."

Another 'can't wait for the blu ray' right here. We're not alone.
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 05-02-2014 at 11:28 AM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

All-New Member

I haven't gotten to Remender's Cap run yet bit I did start Uncanny Avengers, and thought he wrote Cap pretty well there. Looking forward to see what happens in the solo book; it will be interesting to see Cap in a totally different setting plus I am a big JRJr fan, so it should be pretty exciting!

I am also counting down the days till Winter Soldier is out on BR. Saw it three times in the theatres! I know phase 2 has been hit or miss for some, but I think the latest batch of movies have really raised the bar for the MCU.

Quote Originally Posted by OcStat View Post
    I haven't gotten to Remender's Cap run yet bit I did start Uncanny Avengers, and thought he wrote Cap pretty well there. Looking forward to see what happens in the solo book; it will be interesting to see Cap in a totally different setting plus I am a big JRJr fan, so it should be pretty exciting!

I am also counting down the days till Winter Soldier is out on BR. Saw it three times in the theatres! I know phase 2 has been hit or miss for some, but I think the latest batch of movies have really raised the bar for the MCU.
    If you like JRJr then you'll love "Castaway in Dimension Z" (Remender's first arc), IMO, it is fantastic!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

"I am Captain America" pictures continue...

I am Captain America (New Mutants).jpg
    New Mutants

I am Captain America (Secret Avengers).jpg
    Secret Avengers

I am Captain America (Secret Warriors).jpg
    Secret Warriors
    - George Washington

- George Washington

More "I Am Captain America" pictures...

I am Captain America (Venom).jpg
    Venom

I am Captain America (Wolverine).jpg
    Wolverine

I am Captain America (Wolverine-The Best There Is).jpg
    Wolverine: The Best There Is
    - George Washington

The last of the "I Am Captain America" pictures

I am Captain America (X-Force).jpg
    X-Force

I am Captain America (X-Men).jpg
    X-Men
    - George Washington

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    In honor of the NEW Captain America Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!

Oh wow, thanks for reminding me that this movie is good and that I need to watch it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Star View Post
    Oh wow, thanks for reminding me that this movie is good and that I need to watch it again.
    No prob! It's on Netflix if you've got it! Have you seen Captain America:The Winter Soldier?
    - George Washington

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    No prob! It's on Netflix if you've got it! Have you seen Captain America:The Winter Soldier?
    Yeah, twice. I wanted to see it a third time. Who knows - I might just do that if Days of Future Past gets poor reviews.