Page 30 of 134 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
    The Guy with a Poleaxe FrostyFlakes's Avatar
    Just messing around in the Helicarrier...

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    To me, there's really nothing wrong with a selfless hero with a pure heart and the right conviction. That's what Cap is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    The other thing I love about Cap is his very humble beginnings.
    These two are the very reasons why Cap managed to win my little frozen heart (I don't openly express myself in reality). Aside from that, he keeps my negative side at constant bay.
    Brave Bear Bunny (SHSO) l Agent Tacitus (MAA)
    Signature Hero: Captain America
    "Anyone up for a game of Vibranium Frisbee?"

Dear Steve Rogers!
    Please visit Kang! He can restore your youth - in a matter of seconds! It worked for Peter Quill (and co.)!

BANNED

A new Death Battle from Screw attack with Captain America vs Batman

BANNED

Don't really agree with the results of that one. It also seemed sorta biased to the bat, cap revived way more disses that the batman.

There is another YouTube video call: Grudge Match 27: Batman vs Captain America
    That evenly takes in to account everything both heroes are capable of and then decides a winner.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    Don't really agree with the results of that one. It also seemed sorta biased to the bat, cap revived way more disses that the batman.

There is another YouTube video call: Grudge Match 27: Batman vs Captain America
    That evenly takes in to account everything both heroes are capable of and then decides a winner.
    Yeah screw attack has history of being biased in many of the vids this being one of them. Plus the battle made it seem Batman was superhuman in his attacks and they made Cap seem like an idiot when he throws his shield in the smoke. Plus they got his fighting style wrong, Cap created his own fighting style not just mastering every known fighting style. Its just your typical Cap hate for wearing bright colors and being less grim.

Quote Originally Posted by stingnewell View Post
    Yeah screw attack has history of being biased in many of the vids this being one of them. Plus the battle made it seem Batman was superhuman in his attacks and they made Cap seem like an idiot when he throws his shield in the smoke. Plus they got his fighting style wrong, Cap created his own fighting style not just mastering every known fighting style. Its just your typical Cap hate for wearing bright colors and being less grim.
    Even though I pretend that those type of Cap hate content don't exist. I still kinda feel sad some people just hate him and wrongly interpreting his many characteristics.

Extraordinary Member

I got flamed for liking Captain today

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    I got flamed for liking Captain today
    Dude, I get that all the time. Apparently there's something wrong with liking heroes who stand to their own convictions instead of dissolving into moral ambiguity? And I'll never understand the argument that he's naive. If anything, I feel as if he just "gets" it.

Anywho...

cap.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Dude, I get that all the time. Apparently there's something wrong with liking heroes who stand to their own convictions instead of dissolving into moral ambiguity? And I'll never understand the argument that he's naive. If anything, I feel as if he just "gets" it.

Anywho..

cap.jpg
    True. But otherwise, that's probably my favorite or second favorite scene of Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers Saga. Definitely my favorite scene of that week.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post

Anywho...

cap.jpg
    Drop it like it's hot, Cap.

I take Cap over Superman in day.

Quote Originally Posted by anthony shaw View Post
    drop it like it's hot, cap.

I take cap over superman in day.
    I'm so in agreement with this!

Especially the part about "Raise the Hopeless" which also reflects me as well since as I said before; I've had my share of bullying problems before.
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 09-23-2014 at 03:50 AM.

BANNED

On the Bright side Cap defeated Master Chief in a popularity vote

I take back what I said about not posting that mask-less Avengers Cap artwork. My busy life has been eating my time for drawing stuff; so here... I'll toss in my artwork!

I'll post my artwork that features a MCU-fied Bucky Cap soon and it's supposed to go with this artwork I have posted right now. I'm still sketching it in my free time.
    Last edited by FrostyFlakes; 09-23-2014 at 08:46 AM.

I remember getting the feeling from the Cap 2 trailers that it was not only going to be great but also show what he's really capable of and really about. The comments I got from everyone who thought it wouldn't be worth watching was ridiculous. Nice to be proven right here and there though lol.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Currently re-reading Mark Gruenwald's masterpiece of a run, and it saddens me to see how badly this title has been written under Remender.