Page 51 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed Tg1982, I always found most movies & shows even more enjoyable in multiple viewings cause even thought the New & Shock factor is gone from the 1st viewing, if a Movie is truly good then multiple Viewings allow you to see & enjoy moments more & more with things you missed & moments you enjoy! Avengers 2: Age of Ultron is one of those movies I can Watch again & again!

The Evolution of Capt has been one of the Best things about the MCU, we see this humble man not just be the Living Legend, but become the Legend we know as Capt threw trial & evolution. Story-Telling & Character Development like this is Key to any Great Character & those in-charge of MCU Capt has done one of the best character builds I have ever seen in a character, Seriously & Barn None!

I am glad to you will see it Again Soon!

As for this:

spoilers:
    I am really stoked for the NEW Avengers Team, I like the Fact that is has more Ex-SHIELD Agents & members of the Military. The Factor the Wanda is apart of this Team will help her Grow as a character, I am seeing & hoping for just as good of a character development as Capt has had with Wanda! :-)

With that team, Captain America 3: Civil War Looks Better then Ever! IMO it might get to the Level of an Avengers Movie & that is saying ALLOT with how good the Capt Movies are! :-)
    end of spoilers
    I agree whole hartedly!!!! This makes the wait for Captain America: Civil War almost unbearable!!!! LOL.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I agree whole hartedly!!!! This makes the wait for Captain America: Civil War almost unbearable!!!! LOL.
    Indeed I agree Tg1982, after the End & Ending to the Movie it Makes me want to watch Captain America: Civil War SOOOOO much more now & I already wanted to see it allot already! ;-)

The fun part however to the wait now is that we have a Whole Year to have fun with teases, articles, images, videos, interviews, trailers & theories to the Development o Captain America: Civil War! For me that is Allot of the fun to the movies, the build-up & speculation!

The Final Major point for me is that we will have a Captain America Movie with Scarlet Witch, Let me Repeat, a Captain America Movie WITH Scarlet Witch In IT!!! =D

That is too GRAND & an Honor to Beleive Bro, I am So Very Happy she has the Honor of being in this coming movie & the Capt Franchise, that is BEYOND EPIC TG1982!!!!!!!!!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Indeed I agree Tg1982, after the End & Ending to the Movie it Makes me want to watch Captain America: Civil War SOOOOO much more now & I already wanted to see it allot already! ;-)

The fun part however to the wait now is that we have a Whole Year to have fun with teases, articles, images, videos, interviews, trailers & theories to the Development o Captain America: Civil War! For me that is Allot of the fun to the movies, the build-up & speculation!

The Final Major point for me is that we will have a Captain America Movie with Scarlet Witch, Let me Repeat, a Captain America Movie WITH Scarlet Witch In IT!!! =D

That is too GRAND & an Honor to Beleive Bro, I am So Very Happy she has the Honor of being in this coming movie & the Capt Franchise, that is BEYOND EPIC TG1982!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed it is! spoilers:
    I was hoping for the Kooky Quartet in CA:CW, but sadly, it looks like that won't happen, since Quicksilver sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye and the
    child.
    end of spoilers

I'm also looking forward to seeing the relationship between Steve and Wanda.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Just saw the first promo art for Captain America: Civil War

civil-war-promo-art.jpg

Here is a link discussing it, really no new information on the movie though.

What do you guys think of the art?
    - George Washington

Last edited by tg1982; 05-04-2015 at 09:17 PM.
    - George Washington

Extraordinary Member

I like the 'Cap'n look, not sure why it must ALWAYS change, but its good.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Which look??
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Because merchandise.

They can sell action figures of 5 Captain Americas in different costumes rather than one for example. I'm willing to bet it's one of the biggest reasons costumes change from movie to movie.
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    Because merchandise.

They can sell action figures of 5 Captain Americas in different costumes rather than one for example. I'm willing to bet it's one of the biggest reasons costumes change from movie to movie.
    Of course. That's number 1, a distant second would be that people always want to leave their own mark, costume designers are no different, and they've gotten different ones for each movie...we're talking about the movies right? LOL.

If so my favorite uniform is his
    1) Avengers: Age of Ultron
    2) Captain America: The First Avenger
    3) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (The SHIELD suit)
    4) Avengers
    - George Washington

My Favorite Captain America Uniforms from the MCU are in this Order:

1.) Avengers: Age of Ultron
    2.) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (The SHIELD Uniform)
    3.) Captain America: The First Avenger
    4.) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Traditional Uniform)
    5.) Avengers

Last edited by CJStriker; 05-05-2015 at 07:13 PM.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

My Favorite Captain America Uniforms from the MCU are in this Order:

1) Avengers: Age of Ultron
    2) Captain America: The Winter Soldier (The SHIELD suit)
    3) Captain America: The First Avenger
    4) Avengers
    I really didn't like the lack of color in his Winter Soldier suit, I understand why it was like that, but I still didn't like it.

Still it was better than his Avengers suit. That one, the helmet really killed it for me.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I really didn't like the lack of color in his Winter Soldier suit, I understand why it was like that, but I still didn't like it.

Still it was better than his Avengers suit. That one, the helmet really killed it for me.
    1st off, Sorry Tg1982 I updated my list just recently cause I forgot 1 look, here is my updated list:

5.) Avengers

As for the Shield look, yea the lack of colors does not make it the most dynamic of all the suits and does not scream Capt IMO, but I like it for the fact that it fit to Steve's Role in his live at the time so Well & harken back to the comics Director of SHIELD look that I thought was Awesome IMO was Way Cool!

1st off, Sorry Tg1982 I updated my list just recently cause I forgot 1 look, here is my updated list:

5.) Avengers

As for the Shield look, yea the lack of colors does not make it the most dynamic of all the suits and does not scream Capt IMO, but I like it for the fact that it fit to Steve's Role in his live at the time so Well & harken back to the comics Director of SHIELD look that I thought was Awesome IMO was Way Cool!
    1st off, no need to apologize!

2nd, yeah I get the reason behind it. And I don't hate it, I just prefer the red white and blue colors!!!!
    - George Washington

Just a Quick Personal Fun Fact about my Comic Book Fandom:

I Made a Thread called "Before Secret Wars – Who are Your Top 10 Favorite Marvel Characters in All The Marvel Multiverse!"

In that thread I made my list of my Top 10 Favorite Marvel Heroes in ALL the Marvel Multiverse & while with No Surprise Scarlet Witch was my #1.......This Grand Hero was My #2 Favorite in ALL the Multiverse of Marvel!

http://community.comicbookresources....=1#post1092397

Captain America - Steve Rogers!
    616 - Universe

Just a Quick Personal Fun Fact about my Comic Book Fandom:

I Made a Thread called "Before Secret Wars – Who are Your Top 10 Favorite Marvel Characters in All The Marvel Multiverse!"

In that thread I made my list of my Top 10 Favorite Marvel Heroes in ALL the Marvel Multiverse & while with No Surprise Scarlet Witch was my #1.......This Grand Hero was My #2 Favorite in ALL the Multiverse of Marvel!

Captain America - Steve Rogers!
    616 - Universe
    I can't believe I never saw that thread!!! Oh well. I just posted on it. Better late than never.

Obviously Captain America was number 1 for me, but guess who was number 2! Go here to find out!!!!
    - George Washington