Page 52 of 134 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102 ... LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Exclamation

"CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" STARTS PRODUCTION, ADDS RUDD AND MORE TO CAST!!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...d-more-to-cast

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Extraordinary Member

Great news. But I feel a little irked, surely this is just Avengers 3?

Ultimate Member

Thunderbolt Ross coming back is a cool surprise. Although it's going to be awkward if he's here, but Hulk isn't. Then again, Glenn Talbot is in AOS, and there's no Hulk there either.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Great news. But I feel a little irked, surely this is just Avengers 3?
    I wouldn't get too worried yet, bro. I have faith in the Russo brothers. And Marvel has given them the reigns to Avengers now so, I think they have a long term plan in effect going here. In short, no sense worrying about it now, if it's great like we all hope, then you'd have worried for nothing.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    "CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" STARTS PRODUCTION, ADDS RUDD AND MORE TO CAST!!!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...d-more-to-cast

Thanks for the heads up CJ!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Thunderbolt Ross coming back is a cool surprise. Although it's going to be awkward if he's here, but Hulk isn't. Then again, Glenn Talbot is in AOS, and there's no Hulk there either.
    There was a mention of Abomination on the show. So that counts, right ?

Cool

Chris Evans as Captain America
    by DerekAustinSabety91

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Chris-...rica-531499731

Age of Ultron Avengers Assembled (on-going WIP)
    by DerekAustinSabety91

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Age-of...-WIP-531500158

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Spectacular Member

This cast is getting ridiculous. I'm sure a lot of the roles will be cameos, I'm surprised Marvel wouldn't use the opportunity to call it Captain America/Iron Man: Civil War especially in light of the Superman/Batman movie, but I'm glad it's being billed as a Cap movie. Cap had the best action scenes in A2 and with the reception of Cap 2 Marvel seems to be pushing the character well. I just hope we get Steve back in the comics by then.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I wouldn't get too worried yet, bro. I have faith in the Russo brothers. And Marvel has given them the reigns to Avengers now so, I think they have a long term plan in effect going here. In short, no sense worrying about it now, if it's great like we all hope, then you'd have worried for nothing.
    Lets hope so, and I've a nasty feeling Steve WILL die.

I don't think so...not in Captain America: Civil War, at least. He still has one more movie in his current contract (I say "current" because he's said he'd be open to more movies as Cap, Marvel just needs to ask). It may be possible that the MCU even FLIPS it, and it's Tony that dies(I seriously doubt it though). And Fiege said that this is the MCU Civil War, not the 616 Civil War.

EDIT: Perhaps some good news for you DebkoX...

Reddit user JonLuca, who originally reported on the Q&A, has clarified that Feige was not referring to his contract when talking about a renewal, but rather unnamed actors who have had their contracts renewed.
    Hopefully one of those unnamed actors is Evans.

And even if not...

Looking further into the future after "Avengers: Infinity War Part 2," the last slated "Avengers" film, Feige said that characters will continue, but that it's unknown whether they will continue with the current actors. The report states that "absolutely nothing set in stone."
    so even if not Evans, Cap would still be around...

Here is a link to the site if you're interested, it's a good article. Also talks about other things.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...ke-a-dark-turn
    Last edited by tg1982; 05-08-2015 at 11:27 AM.
    - George Washington

BANNED

GREAT!, but on the condition that Tony dies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    GREAT!, but on the condition that Tony dies as well.
    And that would have what benefits exactly?
    Currently Reading: DC: Shazam /// MARVEL: Daredevil, Invaders, Winter Soldier /// IMAGE: Seven to Eternity /// TITAN: Bloodborne

Upcoming Reading:

Trade Waiting: IMAGE: East of West, Black Road, The Black Monday Murders /// DARK HORSE: Hellboy, Witcher

Extraordinary Member

I hope Steve is ok, he'll be back for Infinity I hope, for sure.

Lightbulb

I hope Steve is ok, he'll be back for Infinity I hope, for sure.
    I seriously Doubt Steve will die in Captain America 3: Civil War, he is needed to help lead the 1st waves in Avengers: Infinity Wars part 1 cause without him I think the movie itself would not have as much Importance & the Avengers team in both the New & Original Forms would be leaderless adding to the lost of bit the movie had. I be more concerned on who might die in the Infinity Wars movies more.

So I think Capt will be ok by most standards!