Page 55 of 134 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
    Finding a destination in the infinite multiverse

Can I appreciate Captain Falcon over here? =P

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ is the 8-bit Game We All Want!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-we-all-want/

This Game Looks Awesome, I Want this Game Right Now!!!

This is ADORABLE!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ is the 8-bit Game We All Want!

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-we-all-want/

This Game Looks Awesome, I Want this Game Right Now!!!

Great pic!! Thanks for posting it!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

This is a GREAT News Story from CNET:

Watch Real-Life 'Captain America' Save the Day!

A US Army Captain just happened to don a "Captain America" T-shirt on his day off, and it turned out to be an Appropriate Uniform!

Hero Capt Voglezon 'The Real Life Captain America' Saves Man From Burning Car Wreck!

http://www.cnet.com/news/watch-real-...-save-the-day/

Awesome story!!! He truly is a real life Captain America. Even more awesome that his heroics went global.
    - George Washington

Hey, Just want to give a Shout out to My Friend and One of the Best Capt Fans I know Tg1982!

Have not talked to you in awhile Bro and Miss you allot around here and CBR.

Hope you are ok, doing well and can come back soon, you are indeed missed!

Here is an Awesome Capt I found dedicated to you Tg1982 my friend!
    Aww. Thank you for your concern, you're a good friend, CJ!! All is well. I've just been super busy. Was out of town visiting my father for a little bit. I then had a bit of a medical issue, don't worry, everything is A-okay. And thank you, first, for all your contributions to this thread, and the dedicated Cap pic to me. I greatly appreciate it.

Sadly I've been out of the loop for a while. How are things going?
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Thanks for the picks CJ. I saw that story of the Army Soldier yesterday and thought it was amazing.

Now, we need to get our "old" young Steve Rogers back. Old Man Rogers has been really going off on the deep end as of late. Read Captain America and the Mighty Avengers #8 to see what he's up to now. Please bring back the other Steve.
    I've been out of the loop for a while. What's been going on with Cap?
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Talking Welcome Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Aww. Thank you for your concern, you're a good friend, CJ!! All is well. I've just been super busy. Was out of town visiting my father for a little bit. I then had a bit of a medical issue, don't worry, everything is A-okay. And thank you, first, for all your contributions to this thread, and the dedicated Cap pic to me. I greatly appreciate it.

It is BEYOND Good to see you back Bro!!!!!

Indeed that is ok that you have been gone cause life is busy and also glad to hear you medical issue is better now, that is always a blessing to have better!

Indeed you where missed my friend great and it is good to know you are ok and when you are able to come on the boards it is always great, especially to talk all things Captain America!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Does anyone have any good reading recommendations of stories that feature Sharon Carter?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I can't wait to see the details of the new series. I'm sure its, still, by remender, but I really interested if it's still about hydra. I didn't read all new cap, but since it'll be a, new #1 I'll try it. Can I ask other fans how issue six ended. With hydra? And what happened with Ian, Sam, Steve
    X-Men Forever

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post

Welcome back to the forums!

The Claw of Justice!

Would anyone else like to see Mark Waid and Chris Samnee write and draw a Captain America book once they are done with Daredevil?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Medusa View Post
    Does anyone have any good reading recommendations of stories that feature Sharon Carter?
    Sharon's had so many brilliant moments over the past 20 odd years since she returned. Waid and Brubaker especially cemented her place in the Captain America canon as a kick ass equal on the battlefield.

I'll try and sit down and figure out a proper list for you this week. Outside of her SHIELD mini in the 90's though, I can't think of a Sharon story I wouldn't reccommend. She's consistently awesome.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    Sharon's had so many brilliant moments over the past 20 odd years since she returned. Waid and Brubaker especially cemented her place in the Captain America canon as a kick ass equal on the battlefield.

I'll try and sit down and figure out a proper list for you this week. Outside of her SHIELD mini in the 90's though, I can't think of a Sharon story I wouldn't reccommend. She's consistently awesome.
    Thanks, I'll look into some of those series. I've read almost no Captain America books so getting into his mythos looked a little overwhelming.

It is BEYOND Good to see you back Bro!!!!!

Indeed that is ok that you have been gone cause life is busy and also glad to hear you medical issue is better now, that is always a blessing to have better!

Indeed you where missed my friend great and it is good to know you are ok and when you are able to come on the boards it is always great, especially to talk all things Captain America!
    Thanks! As always, yo're too kind, bro!

Waid and Garney's Operation Rebirth, and Man Without A Country arcs are a good place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Welcome back to the forums!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Would anyone else like to see Mark Waid and Chris Samnee write and draw a Captain America book once they are done with Daredevil?
    Waid's run on Cap was one of the great runs. I'd love to see him do one more story on Cap.

Thanks, I'll look into some of those series. I've read almost no Captain America books so getting into his mythos looked a little overwhelming.
    I recommend Waid's Operation Rebirth and Man Without A Country. Brubaker's Winter Soldier. Just to start.
    - George Washington

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Steve is only appearing in uncanny Avengers as he had a falling out with Sam who headlines the new "Sam Wilson Captain America" series
    X-Men Forever