Page 56 of 134 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Steve is only appearing in uncanny Avengers as he had a falling out with Sam who headlines the new "Sam Wilson Captain America" series
    I'm pretty sure that he'll be a player in the main Captain America book too. It sounds like the story will be about Sam and Steve butting heads.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Now that Remender is leaving, I wonder what's in store for Captain America?
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I'm pretty sure that he'll be a player in the main Captain America book too. It sounds like the story will be about Sam and Steve butting heads.
    Yeah I didn't think about that when I wrote my other post. But yes he's on the cover I saw
    X-Men Forever

Judging by the covers of Uncanny Avengers, and Sam Wilson, Captain America. Steve is pretty buff for a 90yr old with no SSS. Unless I missed something in the comics, which is a big possibility as I haven't been able to get them in the last few months, so I'm "out of the loop" as the saying goes. Is there a reason for him getting ripped all of a sudden? Or is it just an artist rendering?
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Judging by the covers of Uncanny Avengers, and Sam Wilson, Captain America. Steve is pretty buff for a 90yr old with no SSS. Unless I missed something in the comics, which is a big possibility as I haven't been able to get them in the last few months, so I'm "out of the loop" as the saying goes. Is there a reason for him getting ripped all of a sudden? Or is it just an artist rendering?
    Probably, just an artist rendering. In no comic so far has he been given back the serum.

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    Probably, just an artist rendering. In no comic so far has he been given back the serum.
    That's what I thought. Oh well. A fan can hope. LOL.
    Thanks for the answer.
    - George Washington

So... i guess we can expect a "Avengers VS. Uncanny Avengers" crossover post Secret Wars? Since one team is lead by Sam and the other by Steve.
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    So... i guess we can expect a "Avengers VS. Uncanny Avengers" crossover post Secret Wars? Since one team is lead by Sam and the other by Steve.
    Been out of the loop. What is the beef these two have with each other?
    - George Washington

We don't know yet. We only have this cover: http://i.imgur.com/E7SkQDj.jpg
    "Memento Mori if the nineth lion ate the sun."
    -Zero III

"The man on the moon rules the infinite time."
    -Phi

Quote Originally Posted by Dopliss View Post
    We don't know yet. We only have this cover: http://i.imgur.com/E7SkQDj.jpg
    Hrm. Well, that sucks. But on the positive side, it's just one more reason for me to get the comic.

And thanks for answering my question.
    - George Washington

It started during the final incursion. Sam refused to join Steve's side of the fight. You can read the details in Cap & the Mighty Avengers.
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Vol 3 is pretty underrated, this was a great issue. One of the best Captain America stories I've read in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    It started during the final incursion. Sam refused to join Steve's side of the fight. You can read the details in Cap & the Mighty Avengers.
    Thanks. I'll look for it this weekend.
    - George Washington

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I wasn't a big fan of Sam as cap but with a new writer that's not reminder and as, long as Steve has a huge presence I'll check it out. Can't wait for the first interview so we get some details. I wonder if Ian made it out of battle world.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    I wasn't a big fan of Sam as cap but with a new writer that's not reminder and as, long as Steve has a huge presence I'll check it out. Can't wait for the first interview so we get some details. I wonder if Ian made it out of battle world.
    I liked (still do) the idea of Sam as Cap for a bit. But I agree with everything else, so far the FalCap run has been pretty mediocre. I hope Spencer can deliver some good stories.
    - George Washington