Page 8 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    I agree. I loved Dimension Z. And I'm really digging The Iron Nail arc as well.

Yeah. Jet is starting to grow on me as well.

Geeez also did anyone notice Cap's battle with Nuke once he got pissed off? Nuke was shown to be bullet proof and gernade proof as his body did not require a shield to block that stuff. His actual body was so enhanced it blocked that type of trauma like a Superman. As super soldier Cap beat him a blood mess with this fists once he remembered his past in Dimension Z and Nuke pissed him off.

Mind Bubble looks kind of like a joke....type character. Does he have potential? Probably Iron Nail is better.

I finally completed the Marvel Legends 'Winter Soldier' set today!

Black Widow had eluded me thus far (with her essential torso piece for the Mandroid), but she's now mine!

All told, it's a fantastic set! Three different Captain Americas (First Avenger, Winter Soldier, and Marvel NOW), Black Widow, Bucky, Baron Zemo, Red Skull, Hydra Agent, AIM agent, and the Mandroid!
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    So I saw Captain America 2 the other day. What an excellent movie. Loved it from beginning to end.

However, did anyone feel that Sharon Carter was shoehorned in as a last minute thing? To me it felt like they were really pushing the Cap and Widow relationship. Seemed they were really close at times and then just cut off.
    Two things: first, there's a subtle reference that Natasha is in a relationship with Hawkeye in the movie. Look at the necklace she wears throughout it.

Second, she'd destroy Steve. Too much red in her ledger. And she knows it.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah, they added that as a subtle hint.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klinton View Post
    I finally completed the Marvel Legends 'Winter Soldier' set today!

Black Widow had eluded me thus far (with her essential torso piece for the Mandroid), but she's now mine!

All told, it's a fantastic set! Three different Captain Americas (First Avenger, Winter Soldier, and Marvel NOW), Black Widow, Bucky, Baron Zemo, Red Skull, Hydra Agent, AIM agent, and the Mandroid!
    Pretty cool, post some pictures. ^ My LCS has the Bucky Cap figure (which looks fantastic), but too much $.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Cool

Steve Rogers : Captain America
    by DanielMurrayART

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Steve-...rica-454549939

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond View Post
    Yeah. Jet is starting to grow on me as well.

Geeez also did anyone notice Cap's battle with Nuke once he got pissed off? Nuke was shown to be bullet proof and gernade proof as his body did not require a shield to block that stuff. His actual body was so enhanced it blocked that type of trauma like a Superman. As super soldier Cap beat him a blood mess with this fists once he remembered his past in Dimension Z and Nuke pissed him off.

Mind Bubble looks kind of like a joke....type character. Does he have potential? Probably Iron Nail is better.
    Yeah, when Cap is at the proper level of pissed off, and doesn't decide to hold back, he can be a real beast. LOL.

I just got done with Cap #20 and spoilers:
    he seems to deal with Dr. Mindbubble rather easily, but it isn't over yet so who knows...also Iron Nail seems to be pretty powerful.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    by DanielMurrayART

Great pic!!!!!!!!!
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Great pic!!!!!!!!!
    Got to Make sure all the Great Artwork of our Capt gets Represented well whenever I find any indeed!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Got to Make sure all the Great Artwork of our Capt gets Represented well whenever I find any indeed!
    Keep up the good work, soldier!!!!!!

thumbs up.jpg
    Cap says, "Thumbs up, soldier!!!"
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    So I saw Captain America 2 the other day. What an excellent movie. Loved it from beginning to end.

However, did anyone feel that Sharon Carter was shoehorned in as a last minute thing? To me it felt like they were really pushing the Cap and Widow relationship. Seemed they were really close at times and then just cut off.
    I think Cap and Widow certainly had a nice chemistry... and in theory what we saw could evolve into more if the writers really wanted to go there. But honestly I think it was more a buddy cop thing with 2 very different people. The whole time Natasha was frankly pushing him to start dating someone else. They bonded certainly but not in a romantic way.

Though again, I did think there was chemistry there.

by DanielMurrayART

Awesome. Thank you for posting this. I am a sucker for paint strokes and the like, this is a beaut.

BANNED

I personally prefer Cap with Bernie I always felt bothered by Cap dating Sharon who just happen to be the niece of your old girlfriend from the war.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Cap and Widow certainly had a nice chemistry... and in theory what we saw could evolve into more if the writers really wanted to go there. But honestly I think it was more a buddy cop thing with 2 very different people. The whole time Natasha was frankly pushing him to start dating someone else. They bonded certainly but not in a romantic way.

Though again, I did think there was chemistry there.
    I know she was pushing him to go on a date with others. To me it seemed like in the end he would choose her. They just worked well together in the movie. I thought they were going to kiss each other in Falcon's place, and then Falcon would interrupt the two. But, didn't happen. In the end it's probably better. Especially if Natasha gets her own film.

Extraordinary Member

Who knows where she will go, maybe Sam, or Clint, that needs to be cleared up.

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Who knows where she will go, maybe Sam, or Clint, that needs to be cleared up.
    I suspect it'll be Clint in this next Avengers film. Although if you ask Mackie or Stan, they'd both be quite happy if romance happens. I'd like Sam more than anyone else. They had a fun, slight flirty vibe and seemed to respect each other. Natasha cares about Steve, but she knows she is not his type.