Page 84 of 134 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2008
  1. #1246
    Extraordinary Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    6,645

    Default

    Hey guys! Its me! MEEE!

    Ahkay, I admit I'm not known so well around here. How are you all? Just wanted to ask a question, is the current series any good? I'm back into comics and I was just wondering whether I should start from the recent issue?
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

  2. #1247
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hey guys! Its me! MEEE!

    Ahkay, I admit I'm not known so well around here. How are you all? Just wanted to ask a question, is the current series any good? I'm back into comics and I was just wondering whether I should start from the recent issue?
    Welcome and AMAZING AVATAR! Do you mean the Falcon "Captain America"? In that case I can't help you. #1 of "Steve Rogers: Captain America" is coming out in May.

  3. #1248
    Mighty Member tg1982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Posts
    1,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hey guys! Its me! MEEE!

    Ahkay, I admit I'm not known so well around here. How are you all? Just wanted to ask a question, is the current series any good? I'm back into comics and I was just wondering whether I should start from the recent issue?
    Hey buddy! I was wondering what you've been up to, how have you been?

    Anyways as for your question, I think the current Captain America: Sam Wilson series is pretty good. As for Captain America: Steve Rogers, as Gotterdammerung said, that comes out in next month.
    I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
    - George Washington

  4. #1249
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,143

    Default


  5. #1250
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Oh HELL YEAH, thank you! I'm living for this.

  6. #1251
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    Oh HELL YEAH, thank you! I'm living for this.
    What happens when you strike vibranium with vibranium?

  7. #1252
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,143

    Default

    Teams With Strange

  8. #1253
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    I just watched First Avenger for the third time ever. What an inspiration, it's better every time I see it.

  9. #1254
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Teams With Strange
    I can't get over Wanda Rising!

  10. #1255
    Extraordinary Member DebkoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    6,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tg1982 View Post
    Hey buddy! I was wondering what you've been up to, how have you been?

    Anyways as for your question, I think the current Captain America: Sam Wilson series is pretty good. As for Captain America: Steve Rogers, as Gotterdammerung said, that comes out in next month.
    Hey, and well I've had a lot of college work and university prep. Been a crazy long time, but I'm back now! I'm just not sure if I should jump into the Captain series, how many captain titles are there and what is the main one?
    That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, the happy highways where I went and cannot come again.

  11. #1256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Hey, and well I've had a lot of college work and university prep. Been a crazy long time, but I'm back now! I'm just not sure if I should jump into the Captain series, how many captain titles are there and what is the main one?
    There will be two main Captain titles. Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers. Right now there is only the Sam Wilson one which is part of Avengers Standoff. After that Steve will get his own. Steve is also in Uncanny Avengers which is also a part of Standoff. If anything you should get Standoff which so far been a good lead end and the Sam series.

  12. #1257
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    There will be two main Captain titles. Sam Wilson and Steve Rogers. Right now there is only the Sam Wilson one which is part of Avengers Standoff. After that Steve will get his own. Steve is also in Uncanny Avengers which is also a part of Standoff. If anything you should get Standoff which so far been a good lead end and the Sam series.
    Has anyone checked out Steve Rogers: Super Soldier? I just got done reading Serve and Protect and American Nightmare...I like the Waid run nearly as much as the (godly) Brubaker.

  13. #1258
    Extraordinary Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,178

    Default

    Waid wrote my favorite Sharon ever.

    Last edited by Winterboy; 04-04-2016 at 01:44 PM.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture


    "Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

  14. #1259
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    6,150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Götterdämmerung View Post
    Has anyone checked out Steve Rogers: Super Soldier? I just got done reading Serve and Protect and American Nightmare...I like the Waid run nearly as much as the (godly) Brubaker.
    That Mark Waid run must be so good, Captain America is such a perfect fit for his writing! I've only read the (brilliant) Brubaker run, but if there's a writer I trust to surpass it, it's definitely Waid! Too bad they couldn't get him to write the upcoming Steve Rogers book though, that would have been amazing.

  15. #1260
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta96 View Post
    That Mark Waid run must be so good, Captain America is such a perfect fit for his writing! I've only read the (brilliant) Brubaker run, but if there's a writer I trust to surpass it, it's definitely Waid! Too bad they couldn't get him to write the upcoming Steve Rogers book though, that would have been amazing.
    It's excellent, just enough old school to make it irresistible to a fan. As mentioned by Winterboy above, Waid's depiction of Sharon is pretty intense.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •