Spectacular Member

Default What would happen if you were alone with Scarface (Pre-Nu52)?

This is a question for the older readers who know a lot about Scarface and Wesker. I always wonder what would happen if you say something to Scarface when Wesker is not in the room. For example, let's say Wesker is in the shower, and I tell Scarface top secret military plans. Minutes later, Wesker comes out and puts the puppet back on his hand. Would Scarface know about the top secret plans?

Does Wesker need to be present to talk to Scareface?
    Last edited by DCCoolness; 12-12-2014 at 08:30 PM.

Scarface was just a ventriloquist's dummy. If Wesker isn't there, he's just an inanimate object.
    Hope is not lost today. It is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Scarface was just a ventriloquist's dummy. If Wesker isn't there, he's just an inanimate object.
    This. He's not supernatural or a robot/ android. He's a hunk of wood. Wesker has two personalities and he's a ventriloquist.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

The dummy wouldn't do anything because it's inanimate. I'd still probably try to destroy it though, because ventriloquist dummies are horrible abominations that should be destroyed on principal.

Incredible Member

In one of the Dredd crossovers I'm pretty sure it could move by itself... but then maybe that was "in Whesker's mind, and the pannels are closer to a halluciantion" or something.

Isn't one of the backstories for Scarface that 'he' is made from the wood of an old gallows (hanging station) and is possessed by the evil essence of those who were hanged? I think it was during Alan Grant's time as one of the Bat-writers.

(Wrote a lengthy fan-fic along those lines (many moons ago) where the essence of the innocent folk who were hanged began to 'fight back'. Might have to dig that out and post it. Hmm.)

Quote Originally Posted by Don C View Post
    Don't tell Rhino that (that was the big guy's name, wasn't it?)

If it was just me and him on a really cold night where there was fireplace handy, . . .

He and I could go on all night I'm sure.

Like old pals.
    Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!

Generic condescending passive aggressive elitist statement.