Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default What do you hope for the x-books with All New Marvel coming in September?

Bleeding Cool News has out the start of All New Marvel which I suppose could be a soft reset or possibility even a hard reboot coming out of Secret War. What would you like to see for the x-titles or what do you expect to see?

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/12/...for-september/

BANNED

I don't care about something coming 9 months from now and aren't we in All New Marvel right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    I don't care about something coming 9 months from now and aren't we in All New Marvel right now?
    We are in All New Marvel NOW... so yah it could just be another re-branding.

Extreme X-Men by Claremont, Gambit by Nicieza, Madrox by PAD, Astonishing X-Men by Asmus.

BANNED

End the @#$%ing Schism for good.

I'd also like to see the KYost NXM team back together again, actually treated as X-Men, and recognized for what they've been through and their accomplishments.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

I'd also like to see the KYost NXM team back together again, actually treated as X-Men, and recognized for what they've been through and their accomplishments.

I second this comment as we need a united X-men for the Marvel Universe coming out of Secret Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

I'd even be OK with Schism staying (need to justify those Bendis books operating in their own little world somehow!) so long as the JGS side was given a direction that amounted to more than "not Cyclops".

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Monet, Emma, Domino, and Pixie are still around and mutant
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'd even be OK with Schism staying (need to justify those Bendis books operating in their own little world somehow!) so long as the JGS side was given a direction that amounted to more than "not Cyclops".
    I'm a Cyclops fan and even I think the quotes coming out of the JGS are over the top. Someone needs to lampshade one of the minion using villains dressing all the flunkies up as Scott because of how it makes all the JGS X-Men lose their ability to think (It would be perfect in Deadpool).

So, um, end Schism, and if there is ever another AvX style event I want the X-Men to save the world from the Avengers.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Considering that these rebrands are practically seasonal at this point, not much really. Maybe a relaunch of one of the current X-books but other than that, nothing major.

And if what they said about Wolverines leading to something in September, the return of Wolverine seems likely.

End Schism. It was a bad idea in inception and execution and has made several characters go down in awesome and general common sense.

BANNED

david yardin drawing storm, whether a continuation of the current series or a new one

Things I'd like to see...
    >A clear mandate and direction. The books are all over the place and meandering right now.
    >X-Men United! End Schism! No more infighting! Get them back to being a dysfunctional family again. Have ideological rifts but not outright hatred on the part of any 'side'.
    >Give me stories that matter again. Marvel's focus is squarely on pushing the Avengers and Guardians but that doesn't mean that the X-Men can't have self-contained stories of real meat and substance.
    >While some here have argued that the X-Men's role as stand-ins for real world minorities is flawed, it's one of the reasons I fell in love with and still love the X-Men. That angle needs to be explored more again. It's what truly sets the X-Men apart from the other heroes in the 616.
    >Have them fight real villains again. No Hellfire Brats. No ridiculous future Mystique bastards. Real threats from mutants, fanatic humans, angry Norse gods, whatever!
    >Give Quire and those other JGS idiot students a rest, please.
    >Bring back the real Jean Grey! Yeah, that one's a long shot. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

I just want a new status quo, a new era. Something not centered around infighting, bruised egos, and rehashed Claremont plots.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

A direction for the JGS book.
    An end to Schism. Maybe two schools working together
    No more arrrh hate cyclops
    Villains!!!!!!
    No repeat cast...diversity
    X-Men Forever