Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Truth and Conviction Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    What I was referring to was the weirdness of Crusher going all *I know I can't absorb the Sentry's power because it is too much, so I'm going for a Cosmic Cube instead* when a full cosmic Cube is actually far more powerful than the Sentry.
    Sentry is... Sentry... yeah...

    I mean, depending on which explanation for his powers was being used that week, it could have come from a dimension with a million exploding suns.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Sentry is... Sentry... yeah...

    I mean, depending on which explanation for his powers was being used that week, it could have come from a dimension with a million exploding suns.
    Might also help that Sentry has a mind of his own and can choose to pump more into Creel where a cosmic cube can't.

  3. #18
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    I never quite understood Alex Ross’ rationale for the Earth X stuff about Creel absorbing a city and becoming city-sized and uber-powerful. Size has never been a property he’s absorbed, just the structural properties of the materials, and cities tend to be made of pretty mundane stuff.

  4. #19
    Mighty Member Shellhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I never quite understood Alex Ross’ rationale for the Earth X stuff about Creel absorbing a city and becoming city-sized and uber-powerful. Size has never been a property he’s absorbed, just the structural properties of the materials, and cities tend to be made of pretty mundane stuff.
    Ross was probably extrapolating from Avengers #184, where Creel absorbed the properties of a ship boiler. It gave him a size increase along with a body made of red-hot metal.


  5. #20
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Munch, Capital of So Asbena
    Posts
    4,600

    Default

    "Now her SECOND mission, she's sleeping with the fishies. But THIS time I guess I have to rescue her."
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by novon View Post
    surfboard depends on different factors. How often you will be surfing, your fitness levels, whether you need to look cool etc.
    Soft boards, longboards, minimals and pop-outs are all great beginners boards
    Shortboards are not such a great beginner board for the average surfer.
    Nobody going to mention the fact that this year's old thread was necro'd by THIS comment?? ;P
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

  7. #22
    Extraordinary Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,574

    Default

    just a weird bot

  8. #23
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Nobody going to mention the fact that this year's old thread was necro'd by THIS comment?? ;P
    Hah. My bad for not spotting it was an old thread.

    Sorry!

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Hah. My bad for not spotting it was an old thread.

    Sorry!
    Nothing wrong with commenting, especially as legit questions were posed/answered.

    I just meant that the comment that got us here was worthy of poking fun at haha
    "So full of hate were our eyes
    That none of us could see
    Our war would yield countless dead
    But never victory
    So let us cast arms aside
    And like discard our wrath
    Thou, in faith, will keep us safe
    Whilst we find the path"

    -The Covenant Writ of Union

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •