Page 502 of 661 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Gambit was the only person Xavier sacrificed in Astonishing X-men. He tried to help Logan, created the Power Rangers and helped Psylocke. Gambit's soul might be stuck in the Astral plane and his body might be the still be under the influence of the ShadowKing by the end of the series.
    Nope. Logan is in the same situation as Remy. Xavier gave Logan to Sk possession too.

Will see how arc will end.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    If it is Gambit why do you think they are hidding him?

Maybe they are waiting for some big Gambit movie news? Or he will just join team later or in second arc?

Just speculating It still may be Rogue.
    They need interest Marvel is bleeding reasers.... they take the interest anyway they can. They even copied the astonishing reveal tech with the slow burn reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    This was during the "Revolution" period of Claremont's second run, circa 2000.
    Yeah maybe I will go reread those issues to remind myself of their dynamic. Of course it will probably be Rogue in this book.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    They need interest Marvel is bleeding reasers.... they take the interest anyway they can. They even copied the astonishing reveal tech with the slow burn reveal.
    Marvel doesn't care if it has readers or not. Everything is about Disney and merchandising.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Yeah maybe I will go reread those issues to remind myself of their dynamic. Of course it will probably be Rogue in this book.
    I don't think so. Because that would end up spoiling what ever Rogue ends up at the end of No surrender.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    I don't think so. Because that would end up spoiling what ever Rogue ends up at the end of No surrender.
    Well that may be why they aren't revealing it right now.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Well that may be why they aren't revealing it right now.
    ... ah @$#%.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I need my Gambit movie fix.
    Belay, where are you?

It can't be Rogue. This team don't need one more tank. No reason for it. It must be Gambit.

You say that like Marvel cares about team construction. Besides Nightcrawler, X-23 and Gabby are all agile street level characters that one could argue makes Gambit redudant.

Of course Gambit as the added benefit of being able to blow **** up but for all we know Trinary is also an energy manipulator.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

You say that like Marvel cares about team construction. Besides Nightcrawler, X-23 and Gabby are all agile street level characters that one could argue makes Gambit redudant.

Of course Gambit as the added benefit of being able to blow **** up but for all we know Trinary is also an energy manipulator.
    Stop it! It hurts!
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

You are also asuming rogue is only written as a tank. But her powerset makes her an any power to fit the story deus ex machina.... much more useful. Bug name pull its possible. But to be fair i am setting my expectation down to avoid even more disappointmemt after chumpbit has seemingly appeared in Astonishing.

Yeah until I see it in the comic, not buying it. And event then not sure. For all we know it's going to be Shadow King or Red Skull Gambit kicking ass in X-men Red.

Fox has changed the working title for Gambit.
    We’ve been working under the assumption for months that Fox was keeping the working title Chess (used on two previous incarnations) for Gambit. However, Omega Underground has learned that the production which is currently being location scouted in New Orleans is now being referred to as Forevermore.

It’s possible the title was changed because Chess has been so public over the last couple of years. The studio has done this before when Deadpool 2’s working title of Love Machine was switched to Caribbean Blue just before filming started in Vancouver.

We do expect casting to start ramping up very soon.
    Source omegaunderground.com.