Page 401 of 661 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    No kidding! I was thinking the same thing.

PAD screwed up G's kiss with Polaris, he could have been working on that.
    they kissed?!? Ive wanted Gambit and Polaris for years and had no clue they were potential romantic interests in that book

I loved their episode in WATX

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    they kissed?!? Ive wanted Gambit and Polaris for years and had no clue they were potential romantic interests in that book

I loved their episode in WATX

They did kiss, she slapped him for it too. LMAO (All-New X-Factor.)

I also loved that episode in that show. Its where I got my love for the pairing.
    Last edited by Neko; 04-05-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Yup, that kiss was so poorly executed, it was a big waste, like the vast majority of PAD's work in the book.

If Rogue and DP become a couple I hope Soule doesn't turn Gambit into a love sick puppy that follows her everywhere. I don't want to see another Racky Lebeau, the mere thought of that gives me chills, yikes.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I'd love for Gambit to react much like I think he would have in Deadpool V Gambit. If Deadpool at any point taunts him, he'd probably charge his staff and smash his face for good measure. I assume it'd depend heavily how far Wade pushes his luck, and on that subject I'd guess he'd go pretty far because.... Heck it's pretty effing funny.

I always hope Gambit would have ended up bedding Polaris if not purely to spite Magneto. I thought it meant since between her initial attraction to him and being in such close quarters with him duing X-Factor.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 04-05-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

You are scaring me R0d - no more racky .... I do have some hope though, its a "cast" thing and not team. The whole DP/Rogue/Gambit thing might not get touched upon.

I gotta say, I liked the "friendship" between DP and Gambit and now it could be ruined because of Rogue.

You are scaring me R0d - no more racky .... I do have some hope though, its a "cast" thing and not team. The whole DP/Rogue/Gambit thing might not get touched upon.

I gotta say, I liked the "friendship" between DP and Gambit and now it could be ruined because of Rogue.
    it depends on the writer. It could be strengthened by adding depth to what they over- what the #@#$ am I saying, Gambit threw him like a human-bomb before he knew DP would survive. They are at best business partners. Barely a friendship. Gambit sees DPs usefulness in certain situations, and has enough fortitude to not leave him dead. Mostly because he's basically immune to death... But Gambit would 100% let DP get beaten to a pulp and go through some pain if it meant he'd come out on top, due to it.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I don't need any romances for Gambit. Just bring back dangerous Gambit with h2h skills and agility.

Amazing Member

I want Gambit is in Bishop's story in Astonishing and far away from those mother and daughter.

Ultimate Member

The kiss in X-Factor wasn't a romantic thing but just Gambit's way of shocking her back to her senses...just like he kissed Danger or Cerebra or whoever later on...and in that cartoon wasn't Gambit just tricking her and never really loved her...not his best moment and always something that should be brought up by those that use that cartoon as a basis for them...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    The kiss in X-Factor wasn't a romantic thing but just Gambit's way of shocking her back to her senses...just like he kissed Danger or Cerebra or whoever later on...and in that cartoon wasn't Gambit just tricking her and never really loved her...not his best moment and always something that should be brought up by those that use that cartoon as a basis for them...
    But sir... I never wanted romance, but cold, cold revenge via the animalistic exchange of bodily fluid.
    Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    But sir... I never wanted romance, but cold, cold revenge via the animalistic exchange of bodily fluid.
    Yup, down and dirty sex! The romance can be done later! LMAO

Since we are being positive... :P

I think is very likely that Gambit and Deadpool "friendship" will be forgotten, simply swept under a rug.

I mean it was just a mini and the people that work at Marvel have shown repeatedly how little they care about continuity so I'd be surprised if it's ever mentioned again.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Since we are being positive... :P

I think is very likely that Gambit and Deadpool "friendship" will be forgotten, simply swept under a rug.

I mean it was just a mini and the people that work at Marvel have shown repeatedly how little they care about continuity so I'd be surprised if it's ever mentioned again.
    Deadpool has friendship with everyone, Gambit is nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by komikler View Post
    Deadpool has friendship with everyone, Gambit is nothing special.
    That's why it's easy to forget about it. If they don't interact with each other in a couple of years then no one will remember any of it (well except us, Gambit fans)

I don't care about Deadpool's other friendships. Just the one with Gambit. It may not be special but Gambit isolation from other people in the MU is annoying. He's a thief and he should at least have others who know him, like him or would hang out with him. Instead of him being a hermit.

Edit: But agreed, I'm certain it will be forgotten, like most things are forgotten when it comes to Gambit and Marvel. This hobby is depressing.