Page 640 of 661 FirstFirst ... 140540590630636637638639640641642643644650 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I can't stand those X's on their bellies. It just looks silly, especially on Gambit(who I agree, does look too short and delicate).
    Agreed. I hope the X "patches" die with this book. Gambit doesn't look like himself neither.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Its was a joke. Storm is flying and Gentle is huge... like duh.
    You can never know on this board. Race is always a controversial subject

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MMX 3

I feel this got lost in the discussion about Gambit's height. This was pure gold for me, say what you will about MMX, we haven't seen Gambit fight like this in a very long time.
    L'Enfer !

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Yep that issue was awesome
    X-Men Forever

Yes, MMX 3 was awesome and Gambit was great in it.
    Smart, dangerous with great agility and skills. Just awesome.

X-Men Red #8 Jamal Campbell Cosmic Ghost Rider Varient Cover.

X-Men Red #8 Jamal Campbell Cosmic Ghost Rider Varient Cover.

Nice! But . . . Why are they fighting Ghost Rider? Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    Nice! But . . . Why are they fighting Ghost Rider? Interesting.
    Just a variant cover.

Fabian Nicieza Interview: Wade's World--The Deadpool Podcast Episode #65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCH31OLHec

Gambit talk from 26 to 31 minute.

- Fabian liked Gambit out of the X-Men more then he liked him in the X-Men.
    - He liked writing solo much more then writing him in a team book. Gambit had such a baggage forced on him and has such a nebulous origin
    - Chris told possible storylines when he was introducing for the character
    - Howard Mackie, Lee Weeks, Bob Harris helped Fabian to define how he saw Gambit. Also helped to define first mini with Thieves Guild.
    - For Fabian Gambit is not an X-Men but a Romeo and Juliet set in New Orleans
    - Would love more to do a 14-15 year old Gambit TV series with Bella then about Gambit as 25 or 26 year old Thief. Just more story there that interests him.
    - When he was writing Gambit solo he was also offered to write a big Gambit Novel with story in Present day and past. He was up to page 275 but Marvel cancelled contract with book company. 200 pages away from finishing.
    - He thinks that Gambit would work better as Netflix TV series then as movie. He thinks that character strength is not in 2 hour movie but in serializied storytelling. And he would love to base it without X-Men in New Orleans and with Guilds.

RUMOR: FOX WON’T LET THE ‘GAMBIT’ MOVIE JUST DIE AND COULD SHOOT THIS FEBRUARY IN NEW ORLEANS

https://thegww.com/rumor-fox-wont-le...n-new-orleans/

Just a variant cover.

Fabian Nicieza Interview: Wade's World--The Deadpool Podcast Episode #65

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsCH31OLHec

Gambit talk from 26 to 31 minute.

- Fabian liked Gambit out of the X-Men more then he liked him in the X-Men.
    - He liked writing solo much more then writing him in a team book. Gambit had such a baggage forced on him and has such a nebulous origin
    - Chris told possible storylines when he was introducing for the character
    - Howard Mackie, Lee Weeks, Bob Harris helped Fabian to define how he saw Gambit. Also helped to define first mini with Thieves Guild.
    - For Fabian Gambit is not an X-Men but a Romeo and Juliet set in New Orleans
    - Would love more to do a 14-15 year old Gambit TV series with Bella then about Gambit as 25 or 26 year old Thief. Just more story there that interests him.
    - When he was writing Gambit solo he was also offered to write a big Gambit Novel with story in Present day and past. He was up to page 275 but Marvel cancelled contract with book company. 200 pages away from finishing.
    - He thinks that Gambit would work better as Netflix TV series then as movie. He thinks that character strength is not in 2 hour movie but in serializied storytelling. And he would love to base it without X-Men in New Orleans and with Guilds.

RUMOR: FOX WON’T LET THE ‘GAMBIT’ MOVIE JUST DIE AND COULD SHOOT THIS FEBRUARY IN NEW ORLEANS

https://thegww.com/rumor-fox-wont-le...n-new-orleans/
    I REALLY like the idea of a Netflix series for Gambit. It would be an awesome fit. And also the focus on the Thieves Guild and his youth, though I'm less interested in the Romeo and Juliet take only because it's a bit cliche. But a series that went through his youth including Belladonna with the Thieves Guild focus (season 1) then his time in exile with Sinister (season 2) and maybe ending with the X-Men (season 3). Love love love.

Who melted 3 my different posts that I made in different time into 1?

Always thought a Gambit TV series about his Guild and pre X-men years paired with an older X-man Gambit in the movies made lot of sense.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Always thought a Gambit TV series about his Guild and pre X-men years paired with an older X-man Gambit in the movies made lot of sense.
    Like deja vu...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I REALLY like the idea of a Netflix series for Gambit. It would be an awesome fit. And also the focus on the Thieves Guild and his youth, though I'm less interested in the Romeo and Juliet take only because it's a bit cliche. But a series that went through his youth including Belladonna with the Thieves Guild focus (season 1) then his time in exile with Sinister (season 2) and maybe ending with the X-Men (season 3). Love love love.
    Agreed. Gambit's story would work better in an episodic format, particularly from a channel that was willing to take a more, uh, adult approach to its superhero properties. For it to work, you couldn't do the somewhat sanitized, shiny, MCU approach. You'd have to be willing to show the sex, violence, and sometimes downright horror that have swirled around him at times. It would need to be more Jessica Jones than The Gifted.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Agreed. Gambit's story would work better in an episodic format, particularly from a channel that was willing to take a more, uh, adult approach to its superhero properties. For it to work, you couldn't do the somewhat sanitized, shiny, MCU approach. You'd have to be willing to show the sex, violence, and sometimes downright horror that have swirled around him at times. It would need to be more Jessica Jones than The Gifted.
    with marvel acquiring the rights... Could we see Gambit on Netflix?
    That would be EPIC.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Precisely! Much like Jessica Jones. That first season was amazing. Just think, we could see them flesh out some of those stories we barely know, like jobs in Madripoor, Paris, London, and obviously lots of NOLA. Though yeah, not sure with them pulling those series off Netflix how that would go now. I just can't see Disney getting behind the more adult shows.