Page 179 of 661 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 9903
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

That image is from avengers #0. So yeah maybe she gets hit by the gas after fighting super adaptoid. But she's the leader of UA so I'm sure she,won't be down for long.

But back on topic I'm just glad gambit will be in a book.
    X-Men Forever

I still say that what Gambit needs, and has needed for a long time, is to be put in one of the main X-Men titles again and play an important role in that book. The reason his character has fallen off the map is because he hasn't been involved in any of the important X-Men stories for a long time. He's constantly been pushed to the outskirts of the X-Men. I think the fact that they are taking him out of the X-Men and putting him in another title isn't a good sign (just look at how badly Rogue was treated) as I don't see him beating out characters Marvel still has the movie rights to in terms of attention.

I was going to pick up Uncanny Avengers just for Deadpool and Spider-man and as a huge Gambit fan I hope he isn't in the book. I dont want to read him being used yet again as some sort of foil for Rogue.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, *******

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I was going to pick up Uncanny Avengers just for Deadpool and Spider-man and as a huge Gambit fan I hope he isn't in the book. I dont want to read him being used yet again as some sort of foil for Rogue.
    This is exactly what I don't want either. I don't want Gambit stuck to Rogue and nothing important to happen for him or him being part of the story ... that his only role is benefit Rogue.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Astonishing Member

They have been farming out x characters, he could end up in The Hulk ( for reasons...) for all we know. I don't know enough about Duggan's writing to know if he'd use gambit only as a prop for rogue ( or if he'd turn him 'villian' , etc...) after all the Legacy writers write him badly 'on purpose', trying to push their creepy, pet ship. I don't know if Duggan's does that sort of thing, or what his pet 'ships' or characters are, beyond dead pool. Heck, the new character in ua might be cable ( to bring back cable and deadpool)

I do know that avengers books are more 'important' to marvel than most of the xbooks, and interactions with deadpool, quicksilver and even brother voodoo could be great. So it's possibly good news, but yeah, there is potential downside. (If it even happens. Because who knows, maybe editors decides the new hulk needs a wingman or maybe whichever book he ends up in, he's only there for 2 panels and then gets killed by the mist...)

Gambit is showing up somewhere but not
    in an X-Men book, and it is a major role.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/10/...panel-in-full/

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit is showing up somewhere but not
    in an X-Men book, and it is a major role.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/10/...panel-in-full/
    Uhmm... Hate that and like that. Like because, he's getting used, possibly having to do with his thieves guild status. Hate, because that was really indescript, with his movie coming out, "major role" may lead to tragic death. I don't put that past Marvel.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Very curious. I love both Gambit and Rogue as characters and hope that if this mystery book he's a part of does end up being UA, Duggan is able to write them without it turning into something overly dramatic or crippling for one or the other (or both). In the hands of a capable writer, I think this is not only possible, but would make a really interesting read. Also, watching Gambit interact with Quicksilver or Deadpool again would be amazeballs.

I am hoping its not UA. Having said that, if it is, so be it as long as he is not a prop for Rogue. At least I will have an alternative to Xmen '92.

I did enjoy the QS/Gambit stuff in ANXF and would love for him to interact with Deadpool.

Putting UA aside what are the other places be could make an appearance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih3M....be&t=8h16m40s
    now it will load

Gambit question 8:16:40

I think it is Duggan.

I'm glad people asked about Gambit. A major role - nice.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/10/1...paign=Blogroll

Bryan Cranston has been quoted that he would love to play Mr Sinister in an X-Men movie

I hadn't thought Cranston but now I have I think I would love it. Cranston's casting would definitely generate some much needed good publicity at this point.
    L'Enfer !

I never thought about him as Sinister but he is really good actor so I would like it.

He would perform amazing transformaion from Essex to Sinister.