Page 636 of 661 FirstFirst ... 136536586626632633634635636637638639640646 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    spoilers:
    Wade killed Bella and she was written lame and weak in Deadpool Assassin 5.
    If it wasn`t a shapeshifter as Bella in issue 5 or she won`t be brought back to life next issue then I will be really dissapointed in Bunn as writer and Deadpool as character.
    end of spoilers
    Wow that is so crap.... its like they are trying to drive a wedge in there. That or they have run out of people for him to kill.

They just jobbed a large part of Gambits background.

It feels odd that this has not been raised in Gambits book seeing as they interact.

Is what happened in today’s Deadpool Assassin going to affect Deadpool’s appearance in MMX? Or should we assume DA happens later or Gambit doesn’t know?

KT: My understanding is that Deadpool Assassin is “out of continuity”

That’s…the only answer I have right now. : /

So whatever happened doesn't matter at all. Great.

Is what happened in today’s Deadpool Assassin going to affect Deadpool’s appearance in MMX? Or should we assume DA happens later or Gambit doesn’t know?

Thats one of those answers that leaves you aomewhat unsatisfied as if lacks difinitiveness. Iether unsure and caught off gaurd or knows something but doesnt want to answer.

Regardless it is not a good outcome for gambits past Wade walked over it like a tea party. They lack a sense of menace now.

I think villians need to win sometimes or they lose relevance or presence.

Interesting. Bunn specifically said the exact opposite when the book launched. It doesn't feel like a book that's out of continuity either. I wonder if things changed or editorial just doesn't care.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Interesting. Bunn specifically said the exact opposite when the book launched. It doesn't feel like a book that's out of continuity either. I wonder if things changed or editorial just doesn't care.
    Like killing Boomerang who is Peter Parker`s room mate now?
    I doubt Crossbones will be allowed to get killed so easily in 616 too. KT`s post makes sense.

Interesting what Bunn will say about this.

Always good to see Gambit with lock pick.

MMX 2 preview

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...r-and-mrs-x-2/

Spectacular Member

Always good to see Gambit with lock pick.

MMX 2 preview

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...r-and-mrs-x-2/
    I can't wait to see Gambit, Rogue, and Deadpool interact.

Would have preferred Gambit were more proactive rather than freaking out while Cerise came up with a plan. One of my favorite scenes was in Genosha where Cable makes a move and without any communication, Gambit just piggy backs off of it. So would have been cool to have Gambit here figuring out Cerise was going to make her move and being like, "What took you so long."

As for Red, it was an ok preview. Interested to see if he really does teach Gabby how to pick locks.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Friendly reminder that Gambit once got shot in the head, then after someone magically healed him, he did this with the bullet:

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Friendly reminder that Gambit once got shot in the head, then after someone magically healed him, he did this with the bullet:

Someone's name is Faiza. The current wielder of Excalibur and member of MI:16.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Would have preferred Gambit were more proactive rather than freaking out while Cerise came up with a plan. One of my favorite scenes was in Genosha where Cable makes a move and without any communication, Gambit just piggy backs off of it. So would have been cool to have Gambit here figuring out Cerise was going to make her move and being like, "What took you so long."

As for Red, it was an ok preview. Interested to see if he really does teach Gabby how to pick locks.
    Gambit didn't freak out, though. He unpicked the locks of the cuffs, and anticipated that Cerise would make her move. He says as much.

He holds out together remarkably well, given that his wife has just been blasted into the blackness of space and the ship has been destroyed.

Like killing Boomerang who is Peter Parker`s room mate now?
    I doubt Crossbones will be allowed to get killed so easily in 616 too. KT`s post makes sense.

Interesting what Bunn will say about this.
    I wish Marvel had a more clearly defined way of showing what was in and out of continuity, like DC's Elseworlds.

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Gambit didn't freak out, though. He unpicked the locks of the cuffs, and anticipated that Cerise would make her move. He says as much.

He holds out together remarkably well, given that his wife has just been blasted into the blackness of space and the ship has been destroyed.
    I actually missed the line in the top right corner that said "wait til Im free before you make your move," as someone pointed it out to me at the Guild. So that makes a lot more sense and reads much better. Guess that is what I get for reading it on a mobile device.

As for the freaking out bit, I just get annoyed when Rogue and Gambit freak out over each other. Like they are super heroes, they are going to be in danger. Although with the above line, it may be that Gambit is just giving the impression that he is freaking out to distract people from the fact he is breaking them out.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.