Page 641 of 661 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651 ... LastLast
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 9903

I wouldn't count on Disney using Netflix for a streaming vehicle in the future for their programming/property. They have plans for their own service.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I wouldn't count on Disney using Netflix for a streaming vehicle in the future for their programming/property. They have plans for their own service.
    Right, definitely. So the question is will Disney run shows on their streaming service that are similar to Jessica Jones, Daredevil, etc that allow for these darker characters and storylines which at times have been fairly graphic. I have a hard time believing Disney would go there.

If Disney's smart, they would. I can't really see them releasing anything like JJ, DD etc. in theaters, but it's a whole different matter when it comes to streaming services. They could cater to a broader audience with the service by releasing varied content for several demographics. But, IDK, I am not a business expert or anything, just talking out of my ass here. It just seem logical and smart from a business standpoint, to branch out via the streaming service, tes the waters a bit without too much of a risk to their brand rep. Going a bit darker/more mature isn't without risk, of course, but the possible benefits are pretty huge.

Quote Originally Posted by PenUltimateInkmaster View Post
    If Disney's smart, they would. I can't really see them releasing anything like JJ, DD etc. in theaters, but it's a whole different matter when it comes to streaming services. They could cater to a broader audience with the service by releasing varied content for several demographics. But, IDK, I am not a business expert or anything, just talking out of my ass here. It just seem logical and smart from a business standpoint, to branch out via the streaming service, tes the waters a bit without too much of a risk to their brand rep. Going a bit darker/more mature isn't without risk, of course, but the possible benefits are pretty huge.
    Agreed. They need to figure out a way to balance their kid friendly Disney content with more mature Marvel content if they want to maximize the potential of their properties.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    People keep forgetting about that. That would be something. If Disney concentrated their X-Men Franchise rights more on stream than movies. Or maybe just do the big budget team movies at the movies but have everything else go up to the streaming service. Question is, using the Disney name as the platform, how gritty is the service going to get? Something tells me that it's going to be weird seeing Alien next to Cinderella. I'm being kind of facetious. I know they have something in mind. Perhaps they'll push most of their more mature Fox programming to Hulu (they own like 40 or 50% of it)?
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    People keep forgetting about that. That would be something. If Disney concentrated their X-Men Franchise rights more on stream than movies. Or maybe just do the big budget team movies at the movies but have everything else go up to the streaming service. Question is, using the Disney name as the platform, how gritty is the service going to get? Something tells me that it's going to be weird seeing Alien next to Cinderella. I'm being kind of facetious. I know they have something in mind. Perhaps they'll push most of their more mature Fox programming to Hulu (they own like 40 or 50% of it)?
    That could be cool. X-Men movies, individual series.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...36740901425152

White is asking on twitter who is your favourite character. He will count votes later. Voting is active till October 1st.

C'mon, it is time to vote for Cajun!
    Last edited by Purplevit; 09-24-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/cracksh0t...36740901425152

White is asking on twitter who is your favourite character. He will count votes later. Voting is active till October 1st.

C'mon, it is time to vote for Cajun!
    Gosh darn it. I don't have a twitter but I want to vote...
    Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Gosh darn it. I don't have a twitter but I want to vote...
    I only have a gross work Twitter that I use for networking with people in my field. Ugh.

I need to make a fun Twitter.

I only have a gross work Twitter that I use for networking with people in my field. Ugh.

I need to make a fun Twitter.
    I have a weird thing where I refuse to sign up for Twitter. I have enough distractions in life. One more thing might put me over...

I need to find someone with a twitter account who would vote for me.
    I feel as if, uh, little Remy would make an issue sell more than little Bruce.

How old do you all think Remy was when he and Bella Donna were married?
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I think he was 19.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Geez, I swear he actually says specifically in one of the issues. I want to say 16, but not certain.

Cool, if you find an exact page, great, but that's about what I thought. Many thanks!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Incredible Member

I think the wedding was on his 18th birthday? (I could be misremembering....but if not, he received some terrible birthday gifts.)