Page 404 of 661 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404405406407408414454504 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 9903
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Neko, cc is late for the tribunal. I demand satisfaction...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    He is .. he needs to face the music ....stand tall cc ...
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

#CCwaswrong
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    Rogue and Deadpool making out has the potential to be the best thing that happened to Gambit in a long time. If they start dating, there's no way Rogue will ever go back to Gambit. And future Gambit writers - now unable to use her in romantic fashion - will have to think up new pairings to put Gambit in.
    How about Gambit and Psylocke? A "Lady and the Tramp" thang? Or bring back Belladonna?

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    How about Gambit and Psylocke? A "Lady and the Tramp" thang? Or bring back Belladonna?
    I always thought that Belladonna is only true love of Gambit, but she is just a Gambit character that no writer cares about. I was surprised that she was in Scarlet Spider and that was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    He is .. he needs to face the music ....stand tall cc ...
    #CCwaswrong
    I'm here I'm here. Do what you must.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    We will not air out our dirty laundry in front of these... outsiders. To the guild.
    Guild Member

Tribunal.... curious could someone fill in.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Yes, Jiraiya-dono...

Not that I normally talk about Guild matters outside the Guild but; several months ago in what some may consider a "heated conversation" CC assured us that Duggan wouldn't build us (Gambit fans) up just to not feature him at all, or feature him just to make sure he's present for what we saw in this week's UA. Believe it or not, we saw this coming. CC promised that Duggan wasn't trolling us, that he was better than that... At least he didn't parade Gambit out (I now believe his idea got shot down by editorial, which is why we ended with the randomness of Wong and Spiderman after teases from him and solicits), however, the former did occur. CC has to answer for these disappointments. We were long conned. feel free to join in... Still, I admire Duggan's coldness. He kept it going as late as Monday.

ll
    ll
    V
    Last edited by donpricetag; 04-06-2017 at 06:41 AM.
    Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    It's also a reference to the last Gambit solo. There was a tribunal, Gambit was tested and in front of council known as Cardinals. Gambit didn't do any assuring of events in his solo. (See that ... tied Gambit in!)

You gotta love those with faith though, the strong will to believe in their convictions. To believe in a writer so strongly and debate vigilantly. Add in the camaraderie ... the "other" side can't help but have a tad bit of fun without saying "I told you so".
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

I've issued my statement at the Guild.

In sum, I truthfully thought we'd see Gambit again and represented well. That is what I'm most disappointed about. Also, being wrong. That kinda sucks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    It's also a reference to the last Gambit solo. There was a tribunal, Gambit was tested and in front of council known as Cardinals. Gambit didn't do any assuring of events in his solo. (See that ... tied Gambit in!)

You gotta love those with faith though, the strong will to believe in their convictions. To believe in a writer so strongly and debate vigilantly. Add in the camaraderie ... the "other" side can't help but have a tad bit of fun without saying "I told you so".
    You are a scholar, m'lady.
    Guild Member

I've issued my statement at the Guild.

In sum, I truthfully thought we'd see Gambit again and represented well. That is what I'm most disappointed about. Also, being wrong. That kinda sucks too.
    Don't worry man, you were not the only one that got Dugganed :P

Also we should start using the word dugganed, every time a writer promises or implies he'll do something with Gambit but doesn't deliver.

That makes me feel better, R0d. Thank you haha

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Don't worry man, you were not the only one that got Dugganed :P

Also we should start using the word dugganed, every time a writer promises or implies he'll do something with Gambit but doesn't deliver.
    It is true. I was believing that Gambit will appear and do smth cool too