Page 11 of 661 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111511 ... LastLast

I would too. I think its about time they give these two guys a fun mini.

Anyone besides me happy that Gambit is being charming in #9. Of course looking forward to the no pants dance too. It's about time and needs to be shown when it works for the story. IMO.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I too am eager for another team up between remy and logan. Love those two together
    X-Men Forever

We might need to suggest it a few times to get the ideal rolling. My other team up would be Gambit and Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    We might need to suggest it a few times to get the ideal rolling. My other team up would be Gambit and Iceman.
    Liu's Astonishing was such a good lineup. Would have been great if Nightcrawler could have just joined that lol

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Liu's Astonishing was such a good lineup. Would have been great if Nightcrawler could have just joined that lol
    IA completely. It would have been fun. The dynamics are so different in general with all of these characters and Gambit. Yet I can see them interacting really well. Gambit and Wolvie giving each other crap in general. Iceman being a jokester but wanting to connect. Nightcrawler and Gambit either one upping or maybe just maybe Nightcrawler trying to influence Gambit in some positive way. IMO of course but I would love it if this stuff was entertained in some way via the books.

IA completely. It would have been fun. The dynamics are so different in general with all of these characters and Gambit. Yet I can see them interacting really well. Gambit and Wolvie giving each other crap in general. Iceman being a jokester but wanting to connect. Nightcrawler and Gambit either one upping or maybe just maybe Nightcrawler trying to influence Gambit in some positive way. IMO of course but I would love it if this stuff was entertained in some way via the books.
    Man i would love to read about this Astonishing team.

Ultimate Member

Thanks to Juan678 for this:
    I think that that's Harrison Snow's wife. She's going to seduce Gambit as payback for her husband screwing around with other women (including his receptionist).

I would SO be all over that! Gambit and Nightcrawler actually have a lot on common, imo. Although it's not brought up very often, Gambit was raised pretty hardcore Catholic (didn't someone once point out that he suffered from Catholic guilt trips, or am I confusing canon with a fanfic...), they're both adventurers, both ladies' men, both accomplished fencers, both have physical mutations that make them stand out amongst the humans, both have a love for flair and showmanship, and of course, they have Kurt's adopted sister in common if nothing else. I would LOVE to see an adventure with the two of them!!

BANNED

I haven't followed him in X-factor. I know I may regret it as I did the same with the past X-factor and ended up binging on the whole series in a weekend (it was pretty amazing).
    Have they followed up on his higher power levels gained after he got healed by Faiza in his series final issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Daymare View Post
    Have they followed up on his higher power levels gained after he got healed by Faiza in his series final issue?
    Sadly, no/not yet.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Not yet but PAD told that he will adress power upgrade.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 05-11-2014 at 06:15 AM.

I hope he does. Though, I'm not worried about it. You can tell he's having fun writing the characters he has and that really is good for the book.

I hope he does. Though, I'm not worried about it. You can tell he's having fun writing the characters he has and that really is good for the book.
    Definitely not worried about it. When the situation comes up where Gambit needs to use his upgrades, I'm sure PAD will nail it.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Definitely not worried about it. When the situation comes up where Gambit needs to use his upgrades, I'm sure PAD will nail it.
    IA - thats the thing with Gambit. He never relies soley on his powers. Uses them when he needs to or if the situation calls for it.

IA - thats the thing with Gambit. He never relies soley on his powers. Uses them when he needs to or if the situation calls for it.
    Depends on which situation PAD is going to have Gambit in.