Page 140 of 661 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Previews World doesn't show it for either week.. but IDK if they show digital releases.
    It should be one month before the print, in theory. Preview World says 6/24/15 for the print copy. Which is the last week of the month. I would guess May 27th? Just taking a guess.
    Last edited by Neko; 05-15-2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: more info
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    It should be one month before the print, in theory. Preview World says 6/24/15 for the print copy. Which is the last week of the month. I would guess May 27th? Just taking a guess.
    That's what I would put money on then. But I don't really gamble all that much

Here's a question that bears repeating... Why does Marvel refuse to publish Gambit Classic volumes with Nicieza's run?

BANNED

Here's a question that bears repeating... Why does Marvel refuse to publish Gambit Classic volumes with Nicieza's run?
    I've wondered that, too. The Steve Skroce artwork was awesome. I'd also like the Mutant X series to be gathered into a TP.

I would pick it up if they collected all of Nicieza's run. Despite the fact the art got worse and worse after Skroce left. They have collected other volumes, multiple times (minis specifically), you would think collecting the first solo would be good.

Or better yet, give us an Ominbus of Gambit, all of his stuff. I'd buy that too.

Nicieza`s run collected is my dream.

Digi release is on Tuesday May 26th, and when you sub to comixology it says 1 of 8. I think it will depend on sales if it goes longer than 8 issues.

Bowers and Sims on X-Position
    http://community.comicbookresources....ers-Chris-Sims

Get your questions in!

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Nicieza`s run collected is my dream.
    I don't understand why it's not. Just continue the Classic label with volumes 3, 4, and 5. Piece o' cake.

unlettered preview of x-men'92 out on 26 http://comicbook.com/2015/05/20/x-me...review/#Image7

It really does look like they're starting at the beginning of XTAS. The art is okay, Gambit has gravity defying hair. LOL

Sort of reminds of those Pizza Hut issues. I'm hoping its better than those.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Seeing their approach, I'm not all that stoaked. I thought it be a modern interpretation of the era, not a complete regurgitation with special cereal box level art.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Seeing their approach, I'm not all that stoaked. I thought it be a modern interpretation of the era, not a complete regurgitation with special cereal box level art.
    I'm curious why you thought that. It's that universe.. why would it be anything other than trying to be as close to the original as possible?

I'm curious why you thought that. It's that universe.. why would it be anything other than trying to be as close to the original as possible?
    To honest those pages I saw DON'T remind me of the series, it reminds me of the free stuff you got out of cereal and fast food. Maybe even the PSA stuff about bullying and smoking cigarettes.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    To honest those pages I saw DON'T remind me of the series, it reminds me of the free stuff you got out of cereal and fast food. Maybe even the PSA stuff about bullying and smoking cigarettes.
    Regardless, you said you expected it to be modernized, when everything we've been told was basically the contrary. And to me, that page with Beast hanging upside down and Xavier in the wheelchair looks like it was ripped right out of the show.

Regardless, you said you expected it to be modernized, when everything we've been told was basically the contrary. And to me, that page with Beast hanging upside down and Xavier in the wheelchair looks like it was ripped right out of the show.
    I'm talking more about the art style, not so much positioning. And I thought we'd get a more modern take because of what its being used for. If Battle world degrades into what I think it will, these cooky, laser tagging versions are going to look silly.

But getting back to my take... I didn't read anything that said it would make ME compare it to the Pizza Hut personal pan pizza gifts. This seems less like a mixture of TAS and Lee/CC eras and more like an extended ad for drinking milk and D.A.R.E. (wow I feel old LOL).
    Guild Member