Page 2 of 661 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post
    I care. I put in a lot of work. Editing pictures, keeping the thread alive with only a few people who really believed in the book. It's not right.
    The book had plenty of supporters right from the get-go. Just enjoy the book and the discussions that we can have about it. You're not the only person it's happened to.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    The book had plenty of supporters right from the get-go. Just enjoy the book and the discussions that we can have about it. You're not the only person it's happened to.
    I started the thread BEFORE the book even came out!

If you're such an awesome thread starter then start a new thread on something. Plenty of appreciation threads and book threads that need starting.

It was announced at NYCC and the initial thread exploded the second CBR posted it. Chill out. This is Gambit's appreciation thread anyway.

Laissez le bons temps rouler.

ANXF #9 cover. Gambit being naughty always amuses me.

The variant to ANXF #3

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    ANXF #9 cover. Gambit being naughty always amuses me.

Is that the standard cover?

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaBatmanFanGuy View Post
    Is that the standard cover?
    That is the cover to #9. Yes. Not aware of any variants at this time.

Did this book ever have a Deadpool variant?

I feel like I would have that one in my possession.

Edit - damn, wrong thread. See what happens??

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Did this book ever have a Deadpool variant?

I feel like I would have that one in my possession.

Edit - damn, wrong thread. See what happens??
    LOL - I can tell you it didn't have a Deadpool variant. Too funny. Nothing like posting in the wrong thread. I did that with a Psylocke thread - I meant to post in the Polaris thread. Whoopsy!

I'm posting this here because no one will listen to me in the intro thread. This is one thread I frequented that wasn't mine. All new X factor IS, in fact most of the related threads were mine. But everything I did is gone. And no one is being civil to me so I see no reason to return.
    No one would listen to you because they had nothing to do with it. If you had a problem with me starting the ANXF thread then your solution should have been to direct your complaints to me and not everyone else. I simply created it because when I got off the plane the forums being wiped out took me by surprise so I put a thread up for us to talk ANXF.

And stop with the self righteous indignation. There was the NYCC thread that started all of this in the main forum. In that thread someone suggested we have an Appreciation Thread and a bunch of us discussed it before someone then created it. So I have been on this train from day 1 bro as have people like Neko, Ccoo8, and many of the other posters so don't come at people like you were some lone champion of ANXF. Calm yourself down, go make your thread, and as I said we can take the discussion over there just like we took the discussion from the NYCC thread to the Appreciation thread.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    No one would listen to you because they had nothing to do with it. If you had a problem with me starting the ANXF thread then your solution should have been to direct your complaints to me and not everyone else. I simply created it because when I got off the plane the forums being wiped out took me by surprise so I put a thread up for us to talk ANXF.

And stop with the self righteous indignation. There was the NYCC thread that started all of this in the main forum. In that thread someone suggested we have an Appreciation Thread and a bunch of us discussed it before someone then created it. So I have been on this train from day 1 bro as has people like Neko and many of the other posters so don't come at people like you were some lone champion of ANXF. Calm yourself down, go make your thread, and as I said we can take the discussion over there just like we did took the discussion from the NYCC thread to the Appreciation thread. Not that serious.
    If I could PM I would have. But clearly as with everything else I've written you haven't read it since I mentioned that in the beginning. As I recall you had issues with not reading in the past. Don't talk down to me, you have no right to. You know you put up a placeholder and the new rules clearly state that is a violation. Don't get pissy with me because you broke the rules in you rush to stake claim on things other people created.

gambitdaken.jpg

We're back! I don't know what happened, but let's get back to loving everyone's favorite Cajun.

If I could PM I would have. But clearly as with everything else I've written you haven't read it since I mentioned that in the beginning. As I recall you had issues with not reading in the past. Don't talk down to me, you have no right to. You know you put up a placeholder and the new rules clearly state that is a violation. Don't get pissy with me because you broke the rules in you rush to stake claim on things other people created.
    Umm, you could have asked me in the thread why I created it and and waited from me to respond instead of getting into it with everyone else. The point being if you had approached things correctly then you wouldn't have had people blowing you off the way they did.

And you started a thread after an existing one that went 100 pages and when people in that thread were discussing the idea of an appreciation thread. There was even talk of trying to get the posts in that thread moved over to the Appreciation thread. So you have no greater claim to any thread than any of us. I was there in the beginning just like you so again, the issue here is your being self righteous about it. Here is how the conversation could have gone had you posted it in the ANXF thread.

SI - Remydat, why did you create a thread that I created on the old forums.
    Remydat - Honestly, I had no clue who created it, got off a plane, and started a thread because I wanted to talk ANXF.
    SI - Well I really put a lot of time and effort into that thread so wanted to start the new one here.
    Remydat - Oh no worries bro go ahead and we can just move the discussion over there.

Problem solved.

One of my favorite covers that never hit stands. This was a variant A+X cover. Unfortunately, stories got shifted around and this cover didn't get used.