Page 500 of 661 FirstFirst ... 400450490496497498499500501502503504510550600 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 9903

I have always backed Channing to play Gambit and he has some very interesting thing to say about the movie.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/c...b06ff32c950ba1

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    I have always backed Channing to play Gambit and he has some very interesting thing to say about the movie.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.in/entry/c...b06ff32c950ba1
    Yeah, supported Channing as Gambit from the start too. Thanks for news. Whenever I see that you posted smth in this thread I am like "Oh, some good news are coming"

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Yeah, supported Channing as Gambit from the start too. Thanks for news. Whenever I see that you posted smth in this thread I am like "Oh, some good news are coming"
    Wait till the end of this month we will be getting some casting news.

Just a small Astonishing theory.

I think real Gambit and Logan minds are inside Xavier. In issue 3 we saw how Xavier like put inside of him small pic of fight wih Logan.
    Their mind`s in Shadow Kings net are illussions by Xavier.

Maybe Rogue, Fanto and Mystique will be really a distaction and Logan with Gambit will be used for last attack as surprise.

Or maybe not and Rogue, Fanto and Mystique will just save the day.

I think real Gambit and Logan minds are inside Xavier. In issue 3 we saw how Xavier like put inside of him small pic of fight wih Logan.

Maybe Rogue, Fanto and Mystique will be really a distaction and Logan with Gambit will be used for last attack as surprise.

It really didn't make sense to sacrifice Gambit as he can do so much damage with his power set. Giving up Mystique would have been a better option. I don't think Gambit and Logan will be able to save the day.
    It will be Charles and his Power Rangers.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    It really didn't make sense to sacrifice Gambit as he can do so much damage with his power set. Giving up Mystique would have been a better option. I don't think Gambit and Logan will be able to save the day.
    It will be Charles and his Power Rangers.
    Hilarious and sad at the same time.

Some fanart

BANNED

Some fanart

Whoever drew this needs to go pro.

Now that we know the roster of X-men Red what do you guys think about Gambit maybe joining it? It's either him or Rogue.
    I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed with it, I like Laura, Kurt and Jean but I couldn't care less about Gabby, Gentle and Namor.
    I guess it's better than nothing and a book without Rogue will allow Gambit to explore other relationships and make some new friendships.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Now that we know the roster of X-men Red what do you guys think about Gambit maybe joining it? It's either him or Rogue.
    I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed with it, I like Laura, Kurt and Jean but I couldn't care less about Gabby, Gentle and Namor.
    I guess it's better than nothing and a book without Rogue will allow Gambit to explore other relationships and make some new friendships.
    Gambit makes more sense because Taylor has already written him and his connection to Laura (plus Jean and Nightcrawler). They're either waiting for the first arc of Astonishing to wrap to reveal his involvement or holding him back until Astonishing is finished altogether.

It could be rogue. Team needs more red heads .

Gaby is a child so the gender split is 3 3 for adults. But to be fair i cant see a reason for either to be in the team. But maybe that is a good thing.

Bless your heart for still having hope.

Did he say it was in this book? I thought he just said one of them would be in an unannounced book? Are there more books to be announced. In any event, the dude isn't even on the cover so if he is in this it's probably a wallpaper role anyways. I loved him and X-23's relationship, always thought he should have hung out with NC, flirted with Jean more, and he and Namor could have a good back and forth like he had with Quicksilver. However, we should all know by now to expect **** from Marvel when it comes to Gambit so not holding my breath.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Given that Nightcrawler is pulling double team duty in Red and Gold Rogue could be part of this book and UA still. So it might still be Rogue over Gamibt. I'll believe Gambit is in the book when he actually appears on panel, or one of them might just be part of the team for an arc and not part of the main cast, which is why they weren't pictured on the cover.

But yeah, that is if this is the book that either Rogue or Gambit will be in. They will probably announce more books later in 2018. It is a really weird team so I don't even know how Gambit will fit in here outside of knowing X-23.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Bless your heart for still having hope.

Did he say it was in this book? I thought he just said one of them would be in an unannounced book? Are there more books to be announced. In any event, the dude isn't even on the cover so if he is in this it's probably a wallpaper role anyways. I loved him and X-23's relationship, always thought he should have hung out with NC, flirted with Jean more, and he and Namor could have a good back and forth like he had with Quicksilver. However, we should all know by now to expect **** from Marvel when it comes to Gambit so not holding my breath.
    If you get through the casting thread there is a tweet confirming its this book but he wont confirm which one if them joins. Considering Rogue's Jan push i wouldn't be surprised if it is Rogue. It also needs a bit more A list power. Gambit needs some rehab to get out of chumpsville. I imagine he would be made to look bad against ithers like Kurt who run similar roles in a team agility stealth scouting. A flying brick deus ex machina with street cred gives the writer more options and pumps the power level on this team.

Somebody could just ask Taylor if he's written the secret character before this series and see what he answers. I'm pretty sure he hasn't written Rogue before, but he did write Gambit.