Page 503 of 661 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Fox has changed the working title for Gambit.
    We’ve been working under the assumption for months that Fox was keeping the working title Chess (used on two previous incarnations) for Gambit. However, Omega Underground has learned that the production which is currently being location scouted in New Orleans is now being referred to as Forevermore.

It’s possible the title was changed because Chess has been so public over the last couple of years. The studio has done this before when Deadpool 2’s working title of Love Machine was switched to Caribbean Blue just before filming started in Vancouver.

We do expect casting to start ramping up very soon.
    Source omegaunderground.com.
    Thanks Casting is coming.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Thanks Casting is coming.
    I'm hoping for a well renowned actor for Sinister to kick start some hype. Too many "experts" have been pooing on the Gambit movie for too long and a nice bit of positive PR would put them back in their box. The Craig and Cranston rumours are very intriguing.
    L'Enfer !

Daniel Craig who was rumored for Sinister would be a good get. Quite like the idea of a rugged Victorian Sinister.

If they are adding muntants then I like the idea of Bishop ad Gambit can charge him up and Idris Elba would make a good Bishop.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

I liked Omar Sy as Bishop in DOFP.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I liked Omar Sy as Bishop in DOFP.
    I wasn't fond of French Bishop...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I wasn't fond of French Bishop...
    He had 1 line in that movie.

He had 1 line in that movie.
    And I wasn't fond of it. One line with a super heavy accent that I just barely caught and a bunch of grunting and yelling. That not really enough to say it was good or bad. I wasnt impressed either way.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I think the Multiple Man will make an appearance in the Gambit movie especially now as James Franco has been announced to play Jamie Madrox in a solo multiple man movie.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    I think the Multiple Man will make an appearance in the Gambit movie especially now as James Franco has been announced to play Jamie Madrox in a solo multiple man movie.
    Yeah it makes so much more sense now and James Franco brings even more star power to Gambit. Pumped if this happens. Can only imagine how Purp is feeling right now.

I think this can actually help get the Gambit movie going. I'm sure they use the same production teams in these movies. They are going to want to get Gambit moving with another movie being loaded up behind it.
    Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Yeah it makes so much more sense now and James Franco brings even more star power to Gambit. Pumped if this happens. Can only imagine how Purp is feeling right now.
    Yeah, I am happy 2 my fave characters have solo movies planned. legion who is third has great TV show.

Now I only need rebooted X-Men team movie in present with old characters. I hope Gambit solo may lead to it.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Idk if id be happy with Jamie in Gambit. I guess depends on thr context. He better have a purpose more theb a shoehorned in mutant cameo.

Though i am looking forward to Franco doing Madrox film. Strong Guy needs to join Madrox
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Idk if id be happy with Jamie in Gambit. I guess depends on thr context. He better have a purpose more theb a shoehorned in mutant cameo.

Though i am looking forward to Franco doing Madrox film. Strong Guy needs to join Madrox
    I think Madrox in Gambit will be like Quicksilver in DOFP.

Gambit needs help with votes here

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?104117-Weekly-Poll-11-18-17-Which-Of-These-X-Men-Do-You-Like-More-(Round-4)

Gambit needs help with votes here

community.comicbookresources.com/showthread.php?104117-Weekly-Poll-11-18-17-Which-Of-These-X-Men-Do-You-Like-More-(Round-4)
    http://community.comicbookresources....More-(Round-4)
    Guild Member