Page 505 of 661 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by komikler View Post
    She was in Scarlet spider before without Gambit. It can be anything like that. However still interesting.
    With a Gambit movie coming out I don't think they will bring back Bella Donna and leave out Gambit as it won't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    With a Gambit movie coming out I don't think they will bring back Bella Donna and leave out Gambit as it won't make any sense.
    We'll see what happens with the new E-I-C and all that jazz too. Wonder what his thoughts on the state of Marvel/X-Men are

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by komikler View Post
    She was in Scarlet spider before without Gambit. It can be anything like that. However still interesting.
    Yeah it is. She is the leader of the Assassins Guild so apperences without Gambit is a given. Whatever it is im interested
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    We'll see what happens with the new E-I-C and all that jazz too. Wonder what his thoughts on the state of Marvel/X-Men are
    Im taking the dark horse option that Rogues going to ared. So maybe a shake up on blue could see some appearances with gambit

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Bella Donna is returning, according to Cullen Bunn:

http://cullenbunn.tumblr.com/post/16...are-interested
    And Cullen told that he pitched Gambit solo a few times for Marvel. Maybe this time he succeded

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Im taking the dark horse option that Rogues going to ared. So maybe a shake up on blue could see some appearances with gambit
    Gambit being a member of Red makes that an automatic buy for me. Gambit appearing with the 05 in Blue on occasion does not, unfortunately.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Gambit being a member of Red makes that an automatic buy for me. Gambit appearing with the 05 in Blue on occasion does not, unfortunately.
    Wasn't enough for me to continue reading Gold past his first appearance. He came off as bumbling idiot. I was surprised because he's the type of character Guggenheim normally writes on Arrow. I figured he'd be up for the task but he dropped the ball. Still don't understand why Gambit and Storm kissed. Kind of annoyed that it seemed as if Storm initiated it.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Spectacular Member

Having a hard time seeing Caplan as Bella Donna. Bella Donna is scary and tough, Caplan is funny and a little manic. Kind of hoping that's not who she's being cast as tbh. I think Caplan would make a great love interest for Gambit, but there may not be room for both that and Bella Donna.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

No chance she's like.. Marrow.. or someone, right?

Deadpool & Negasonic
    Logan & Laura
    Gambit & Marrow? She's older though.. idk

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    And Cullen told that he pitched Gambit solo a few times for Marvel. Maybe this time he succeded
    Maybe after Rogue and Gambit, we get a Bella and Gambit mini. Always thought there was room to explore in more detail how Bella and Gambit first hooked up and some adventures they had together before it all fell apart at the wedding. You could probably have them reconnecting in the present with flashbacks to their childhood and teenage years.

Of course, I don't expect Marvel to actually do this but an interesting thought.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    Having a hard time seeing Caplan as Bella Donna. Bella Donna is scary and tough, Caplan is funny and a little manic. Kind of hoping that's not who she's being cast as tbh. I think Caplan would make a great love interest for Gambit, but there may not be room for both that and Bella Donna.
    She's a pretty good actress so pretty sure she can play other roles than just funny and manic. Perhaps she's interested in the role precisely because she wants to stretch herself and play scary and tough.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Gambit's in an x-uniform on the cover of R&G #2... wonder if that means he will be on Red... or another team.

KELLY THOMPSON (W), PERE PEREZ (A) Cover by KRIS ANKA
    RING OF FIRE Part 2
    * ROGUE and GAMBIT dig deep into their past in "therapy" to maintain their cover, all the while snooping around after hours for clues about missing mutants.
    * Will what they unearth about themselves in this "paradise" mean curtains for their relationship or bring them closer than ever?
    * And what discovery straight out of a horror movie has ROGUE and GAMBIT wishing they'd never agreed to this mission in the first place?!
    32 pages, $3.99.
    Last edited by cc008; 11-21-2017 at 10:49 AM.

Spectacular Member

Gambit's in an x-uniform on the cover of R&G #2... wonder if that means he will be on Red... or another team.
    It's a flashback to when they first met and he wore that uniform. There has been other preview art posted that was confirmed to have taken place during that time, I believe. We never really saw their first meting, so this is a great idea.
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

KELLY THOMPSON (W), PERE PEREZ (A) Cover by KRIS ANKA
    RING OF FIRE Part 2
    * ROGUE and GAMBIT dig deep into their past in "therapy" to maintain their cover, all the while snooping around after hours for clues about missing mutants.
    * Will what they unearth about themselves in this "paradise" mean curtains for their relationship or bring them closer than ever?
    * And what discovery straight out of a horror movie has ROGUE and GAMBIT wishing they'd never agreed to this mission in the first place?!
    32 pages, $3.99.
    Like Nah said flashback. Just look at the solit in your own post. They dig deep in thier past in therapy as a cover
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Nah View Post
    It's a flashback to when they first met and he wore that uniform. There has been other preview art posted that was confirmed to have taken place during that time, I believe. We never really saw their first meting, so this is a great idea.
    ah okay, makes sense