Page 506 of 661 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Gambit's in an x-uniform on the cover of R&G #2... wonder if that means he will be on Red... or another team.

KELLY THOMPSON (W), PERE PEREZ (A) Cover by KRIS ANKA
    RING OF FIRE Part 2
    * ROGUE and GAMBIT dig deep into their past in "therapy" to maintain their cover, all the while snooping around after hours for clues about missing mutants.
    * Will what they unearth about themselves in this "paradise" mean curtains for their relationship or bring them closer than ever?
    * And what discovery straight out of a horror movie has ROGUE and GAMBIT wishing they'd never agreed to this mission in the first place?!
    32 pages, $3.99.

I love this cover.

Gambit's in an x-uniform on the cover of R&G #2... wonder if that means he will be on Red... or another team.

RING OF FIRE Part 2
    * ROGUE and GAMBIT dig deep into their past in "therapy" to maintain their cover, all the while snooping around after hours for clues about missing mutants.
    * Will what they unearth about themselves in this "paradise" mean curtains for their relationship or bring them closer than ever?
    * And what discovery straight out of a horror movie has ROGUE and GAMBIT wishing they'd never agreed to this mission in the first place?!
    32 pages, $3.99.
    Funny cover

Spectacular Member

Folks please consider removing the images from your quoted posts!
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

RING OF FIRE Part 2
    32 pages, $3.99.
    That cover looks wonderful. In other news Wedding Scene Expected For ‘Gambit’ movie.
    http://omegaunderground.com/2017/11/...co-appear/amp/

Sooo... no X-Factor costume on R&G cover. You all remeber that sketch, right?

BANNED

I dont understand. R&G will be like a flashback? OR only 2 issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    We will have a flashback in second issue. All issues are in present.

Gambit being a member of Red makes that an automatic buy for me. Gambit appearing with the 05 in Blue on occasion does not, unfortunately.
    Probably the same here but i just have that vibe about red.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Still don't understand why Gambit and Storm kissed. Kind of annoyed that it seemed as if Storm initiated it.
    What is weird about them kissing? They've kissed before and I don't think it is anything out of character for them to do as a sign of compassion for one another.

RING OF FIRE Part 2
    32 pages, $3.99.
    It's not a reference to ANY current team. It's a flashback reference to the Muir Island Saga. Supposedly it implies where they first met when both were under the domination of the Shadow King.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeb View Post
    It's not a reference to ANY current team. It's a flashback reference to the Muir Island Saga. Supposedly it implies where they first met when both were under the domination of the Shadow King.
    Yeah that's what everyone's been saying. Makes more sense. Jumped to gun.. MY bad

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    What is weird about them kissing? They've kissed before and I don't think it is anything out of character for them to do as a sign of compassion for one another.
    Not them kissing. The situation in which it occurred. I personally think they've done way more than kiss from the way they carried on in XXM. And what annoyed me about it most is that from the speech it seems that Storm is the one that initiated it. It's not essentially an issue just more evidence of Gambit not being able to be himself due to influence outside of comics.
    Last edited by donpricetag; 11-21-2017 at 08:36 PM.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sapfiryt View Post
    Like the solit says its a flashback during thier cover story therapy.
    X-Men Forever

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    That cover looks wonderful. In other news Wedding Scene Expected For ‘Gambit’ movie.
    http://omegaunderground.com/2017/11/...co-appear/amp/
    Thats a given if they are doing his origin with Belladonna and the guilds
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Thats a given if they are doing his origin with Belladonna and the guilds
    Another quick update on the Gambit movie is that Fox and director Gore Verbinski are eyeing a production start in February with a wrap date expected sometime in July. This is the first bit of production date information we’ve been able to get a hold of since Gore’s announcement as director.
    The casting will be done by December and Jamie Madrox aka Mulitple Man is rumored to be part of the movie.