Page 561 of 661 FirstFirst ... 61461511551557558559560561562563564565571611 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Black Cat movie has February 2019 release date. Black Panther costume designer joined this movie a few days ago. I think it will happen and I am not even interested in it.
    No it doesnt. It was delayed indefinitely this weekL http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ven...inoff-delayed/

The thing doesnt even have a cast. It's far out

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No it doesnt. It was delayed indefinitely this weekL http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/ven...inoff-delayed/

The thing doesnt even have a cast. It's far out
    Oh, thanks. Didn`t know that. Well, not interested in this movie, really.

Isn't the Black Cat movie just a rumour? I have barely heard any of it. Is it even going to happen?

Looking at that picture, I see Legion next to Gambit that could mean that they are there because of their minis (Legion and R&G) and nothing more. I'll keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Why doesn't Marvel care about art anymore? I mean... Their in the comic book business.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    Why doesn't Marvel care about art anymore? I mean... Their in the comic book business.
    It’s Ron Lim, who drew the Infinity Gauntlet storyline. His art hasn’t aged well, but they did it because he’s one of the guys that made the gems such a big deal.

There have been worse artists to draw for Marvel

Spectacular Member

What would you prefer? A Gambit movie or Gambit series on Netflix? Saw this question in KT’s tumblr page and I think it’s an interesting one.

For me, I’d love a series. Sure, isn’t the exposure a blockbuster movie would get. I just feel there is so much history and great stories you could tell for Gambit that I’m not sure can be boiled down properly in one movie. However, they did do it for Deadpool or Old Man Logan so maybe I’m wrong?

Regardless, movie or series, I just want a Gambit-focused story on screen!

I would love a series. Look at Legion. Legion kicks ass.

Gambit movie for me.

Astonishing Member

Movie, then a Netflix series, hey as long as we're being hypothetical.

Series esp a well done one i'll take 13 hrs of Gambit over 2. I am selfish that way

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Series esp a well done one i'll take 13 hrs of Gambit over 2. I am selfish that way
    Exactly. More screen time, more material.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    Let's see we have a movie with full support of a big studio like Fox, within one of the biggest superhero franchises, with a popular actor as the lead, but the movie still isn't happening. If it's not the script, then what is the problem? It's been around 5 years and still nothing, three directors have already abandon the project, there has to be something seriously wrong for this to be happening.
    Honestly, I rather there's no Gambit movie at all than to see something awful that only hurts Gambit and turns him into a joke.
    Was there something seriously wrong with Deadpool. The only difference here is you weren't getting constant updates about Deadpool like we are Gambit. Movies sometimes take time. With Deadpool, you know they are going to play up the raunchy comedy and violence angle and that still took a while to convince people that R rated was the way to go.

With Gambit, I suspect they are trying to find the right mood and genre. You could really take this movie in so many different directions in terms of comedy, sexy, darker, violent, brooding, heist film, origin story, etc. So find the right balance and getting everyone to agree on that balance is probably the issue.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Movie, then a Netflix series, hey as long as we're being hypothetical.
    I would say movie franchise focused on adult Gambit. Disney series focused on teen Gambit and his time with the Guild. The whole Romeo and Juliet story against the backdrop of warring Guilds would do well with young audiences judging by stuff like Vampire Diaries, Twilight, etc.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.