Page 609 of 661 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659 ... LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 9903
    Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Cheese and rice cc, step off the ledge it just means it's not written yet! lol
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I'm not freaking out over it possibly being only 1 arc lol. I just find that response odd is all. Didn't mean to cause a stir. It's still early and I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.

Deadpool and the Technet Comes To Mr & Mrs X, in New Updated Solicitations
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...solicitations/

MR AND MRS X #1
    (W) Kelly Thompson (A) Oscar Bazaldua (CA) Terry Dodson
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 1! Straight from the pages of X-MEN GOLD…to the surprise of everyone, the Marvel Universe’s hottest couple has finally tied the knot! In their extraordinary lives, they’ve faced nearly every challenge imaginable, but how will they fare against former flames making trouble? An entire galaxy in jeopardy? You want it? We got it, as Kelly Thompson (HAWKEYE, ROGUE & GAMBIT) and Oscar Bazaldua (SPIDER-MAN, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE) bring you the tantalizing tale of a modern marriage…X-MEN STYLE!
    Rated T+ In Shops: Jul 25, 2018 SRP: $3.99

MR AND MRS X #2
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 2!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT find themselves tasked with protecting a mysterious package that everyone in the galaxy suddenly seems to want. Why does everyone want this thing and WHAT exactly is it? Perhaps more importantly, is there anything worse than Deadpool crashing your honeymoon? Yes! There is something worse! TECHNET crashing too! Man your battle stations, people — it’s absolute honeymoon mayhem!
    Rated T+ In Shops: Aug 22, 2018 SRP: $3.99

MR AND MRS X #3
    LOVE & MARRIAGE PART 3!
    ROGUE and GAMBIT’S romantic getaway is but a faint memory as they’re forced to team up with DEADPOOL to protect a dangerous and extremely valuable “package” when half the galaxy comes to claim it. What secrets does the package hold that the Imperial Guard and Deathbird (with an entire Shi’ar rebellion in tow!) will risk everything for? More importantly, can Rogue, Gambit, and Deadpool stop bickering long enough to win?
    Rated T+ In Shops: Sep 19, 2018 SRP: $3.99

Man this book sounds like FUN. That's all I want at the end of the day. Well written fun comics where I don't have to dissect hidden meanings, or see my favorites written out of character. I haven't seen KT do that and I'm looking forward to it. But I guess we can just get upset over Rogue's name being mentioned first. Once upon a Time it was commonly written Gambit and Rogue. Lady can have top billing.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

I need to read up on Technet! But agree, this sounds just plain fun.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    I dont know, I find that kind of weird. I mean.. I expect a second arc. But technically, 3(right?) Issues have been in the solicitations already. Youd think she'd have an idea of what things post-arc 1 will be
    When she announced the book as an Ongoing on Twitter I replied asking if she meant a mini or an actual ongoing. She replied back "ONGOING"
    L'Enfer !

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    When she announced the book as an Ongoing on Twitter I replied asking if she meant a mini or an actual ongoing. She replied back "ONGOING"
    Like I said, I don't doubt that. I just found that answer to be a head scratcher. That's all guys lol.

The book was announced as an ongoing in Gold, not mini.

Oh for.. forget it.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Oh for.. forget it.
    ...what happened? Am I missing something?
    Guild Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    ...what happened? Am I missing something?
    No lol lets just move past it. Yay new book that's confirmed as an ongoing!!

BANNED

Let's hope Fontelle, Courier, and Black Womb show up again

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Black Womb and Sinister would be cool. Would love to get some new hints about Gambit's past. Some new mystery must be added to character.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Tbh, knowing how KT values continuity (which can be boring, but she's good at) I think it's only a matter of time before we see Spat and Grovel again! Which I would love lol
    Gambit Gazette, all the latest Gambit comic book and movie news: http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com

If we see Sinister again I hope it's with his blank fields of red, not those very weird pupils and aristocrat clothing.
    Guild Member