Page 611 of 661 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621 ... LastLast
Results 9,151 to 9,165 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Yeah, he's a aristocrat from the mid-1800s so it's hardly out of character for him to be an elitist stuck in his outdated perceptions of society and supremacy, which is even ironic with his adherence to Darwinism and adaptation but that's what fun about it.

(The zoo full of X-Men/Phalanx clones was an amazing bit.)
    Gambit living bombs clones were fun.
    It was a nice surpise to that Gambit clones in Deadpool game.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Me too. I think aristocrat Sinister must be his normal mode and old Sinister is his battle mode. He is a shapeshifter at last.
    I like this compromise. Dope Me. Sinister would be hard to keep up in a movie. Whack Mr. Sinister could be his cover.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

BANNED

I like Mr. Sinister whether he's in his Victorian look or his spiky look.

Cool Gambit art by @danielwarrenart

The art looks great. I wish Gambit had a better line of action and a more intense pose. The way he looks doesn't match the intensity of the cards bring thrown, so its a little off-putting.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    I like this compromise. Dope Me. Sinister would be hard to keep up in a movie. Whack Mr. Sinister could be his cover.
    There could definitely be a compromise, though I might lean a little toward aristocratic sinister.

Cool Gambit art by @danielwarrenart

Amazing art

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminy_Cricket View Post
    When she announced the book as an Ongoing on Twitter I replied asking if she meant a mini or an actual ongoing. She replied back "ONGOING"
    And for me it is a dream come true, I hope and it lasts many issues.

Kelly likes both characters, is excellent with continuity, and writes in a very nice ROMY, is also good with the action, and with the enemies that she creates, and apparently she will enter through the front door.

The first enemies that will face the couple Lebau seran, the St, DeathB and the Imprerial Guard.

It is necessary to mention that all the Imperial Guard (in its majority) are very very powerful.

We already saw Rogue defeating Hussar extremely easily, something normal Rogue is a Class 100 invulnerable, in addition to the many skills that I take from Simon, but his powers of Absorption make it the perfect Powerhouse par excellence ,,,,,, Hussar and the other one that creates earthquakes defeated Storm hehehe very easily.

With respect to the powers of Rogue, I hope to explore more its ionic potential that has not yet awakened, or at least to return the control of its powers of absorption, auqnue not if at the moment go to that dieccion, Rogue now she can nullify her power of absorption with the hehe necklace, so romantically there is no drama, she puts on the necklace and can lead a normal sex life, although I imagine at some point she will control her powers again. And what better to get it in this book.

I trust that Kelly managed to do this again.

I wonder if Kelly will do something with the power level of Remy, when he created Claremont and also with Fabian, Gambit was an enemy of a level LEVEL AND SOMEONE BE CAREFUL, now from his last solo, and what followed his level of power seems extremely low, does not pass from street level.

It seems that although it is not contained, it is not a force to be taken into account, its explosions no longer seem to be anything against someone super strong, it is even more against the Cap America they did nothing, that the ni siqueira enters the super strong category .

Really, as a Gambirt fan, it bothers me as his level of power has decreased, until he seems to be just a simple street-level fighter, until his power of speed and improved reflexes seems to have disappeared.

I hope Kelly returns to her Death powers, but with control of them, she has several very good abilities in that state, or at least that her powers of energy and vexity and agility go back to what they really were, not the joke what are they currently

Hopefully Deathbird and Gambit will get to reminisce about their time together during Liu's AXM. Right before Deathbird then tries to kill him of course.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I’ve been reading some stuff with him in it (all-new X-Factor right now), and the more I read, the more I love him.
    I mean, he’s a huge nerd and also has three cats? Mr. and Mrs. X better bring the cats up.
    Rogue & Gambit hinted at them, and their new series has the same author, so here’s hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Hopefully Deathbird and Gambit will get to reminisce about their time together during Liu's AXM. Right before Deathbird then tries to kill him of course.
    It was Warbird in AXM.
    I think Gambit together with Deathbird faught Gladiator.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-26-2018 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I’ve been reading some stuff with him in it (all-new X-Factor right now), and the more I read, the more I love him.
    I mean, he’s a huge nerd and also has three cats? Mr. and Mrs. X better bring the cats up.
    Rogue & Gambit hinted at them, and their new series has the same author, so here’s hoping.
    Then you should also check Gambit by James Asmus.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Then you should also check Gambit by James Asmus.
    Is that the 2012 run? If so, I read that first. I’ve also done the Gambit classic TPB, but until recently I was doing more X-23 stuff. Took a break for Gambit after I got all pumped up on him after Gold #30

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    She's a bit of sociopath. I could see her greating him and trying to kill him at the same time.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Is that the 2012 run? If so, I read that first. I’ve also done the Gambit classic TPB, but until recently I was doing more X-23 stuff. Took a break for Gambit after I got all pumped up on him after Gold #30
    Well he got those flea bags in AXM (Astonishing X-Men vol.3)
    Guild Member