Page 630 of 661 FirstFirst ... 130530580620626627628629630631632633634640 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    The Gambit led field team that debuted in Red today

Favourite page! Thanks Havok.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateo3000 View Post
    Issue #6 of Xmen Red was good. Gambit actually feels like a member of Jean's team with a purpose and is featured prominently. His skills as a thief are gonna be useful for the X-men for the first time in a while instead of them just being used as a point of contention against him. Laura also tells Gabby that he's one of the best thieves in the world, which is a nice extra touch. I'm starting to enjoy this new direction Gambit's being taken on in X-men Red and in Mr. and Mrs. X. It's nice to be rid of clumsy mistake-prone gambit, shame on those writers who pushed that agenda and tried to change him from he was meant to be. It's starting to feel like the 90s again.
    Really, really loved Gambit in RED. It was a long time since I enjoyed Gambit so much in a team book.

With the cast of Red being so big, this is the best way to handle it. Break them up into smaller teams depending on the mission. The one Gambit is leading makes sense for him and those chosen to go with him

Spectacular Member

I forgot to mention the art has also improved with the new artist, Carmen Carnero. Gambit and everybody else look much better in this issue. It's also good to see Gambit written these days by authors like Tom Taylor and Kelly Thompson, they seem to understand the character's past and don't have an agenda to write him as something he's not that ignores continuity. I'm glad he won't be written as an idiotic clumsy chump anymore. Things have been looking good this year so far.

With the cast of Red being so big, this is the best way to handle it. Break them up into smaller teams depending on the mission. The one Gambit is leading makes sense for him and those chosen to go with him
    I agree. I think Gentle and Storm will sine a lot next issue.

Interesting how thivery on plane will go futher.

Gambit being well written in a book other than Kelly Thompson`s today? Is it Christmas already?
    Last edited by Jopi; 07-18-2018 at 09:45 AM.

The Gambit led field team that debuted in Red today

Yeah pretty cool moment. Felt like Gambit's take on "To me, My X-men,"
    Last edited by remydat; 07-18-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

I don't have any qualms about Gambit in this issue, honestly he is the only reason I'm still buying Red, if he wasn't in it I'd probably not be reading it anymore.

Very cool!! Can't wait to read it.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    I don't have any qualms about Gambit in this issue, honestly he is the only reason I'm still buying Red, if he wasn't in it I'd probably not be reading it anymore.
    Same but I will admit the art is easier on the eyes. Now if they'd just change the colorist and inker...
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Super excited to share the first look of a brand new Gambit action figure by Hasbro and it look awesome.

https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...15115828932608

Marvel legends panel closes out with the reveal of Gambit at the 35 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqimPHs1Eqk

BANNED

be cool to get some new merch.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Super excited to share the first look of a brand new Gambit action figure by Hasbro and it look awesome.

Marvel legends panel closes out with the reveal of Gambit at the 35 minute mark.

Cool! Good news.

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post

I was going to post on Friday when we think we will see Gambit in the Marvel Legends line. I haven't collected action figures in years but am sorely tempted to start collecting Marvel Legends.
    L'Enfer !

It was only a matter of time before we got a Gambit Marvel Legends figure. Very excited about that. They're the only figures I DO collect (aside from pop funkos).