Page 631 of 661 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 9903

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    It was only a matter of time before we got a Gambit Marvel Legends figure. Very excited about that. They're the only figures I DO collect (aside from pop funkos).
    Yeah. That figure seems cool from the somewhat indistinct video. I'd like to see more pictures before committing to it.

Red 7 art

Quick mention was also made of Kelly Thompson’s forthcoming Mr. and Mrs. X, which details Gambit and Rogue’s honeymoon after their surprise wedding in X-Men Gold (which Cebulski noted would be continuing with a new arc about Storm).

http://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-18-un...s-x-panel/amp/

So what's it going to take to get a Gambit Pop Funko? It's kind of ridiculous how every other character seems to have one and yet...no Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    So what's it going to take to get a Gambit Pop Funko? It's kind of ridiculous how every other character seems to have one and yet...no Gambit.
    Rogue doesn't have one either. I wonder if Funko will do some sort of post-wedding double set.

Omg. I would spend money on a Dorbz Rogue Bridal Variant. She can hang out with my collection of Dorbz Batman villains.

Astonishing Member

Oh don't say that...now I want a wedding set but they don't exist! *shakes fists at the sky*

Quote Originally Posted by Nox Noctes View Post
    Maybe Bryan Singer's involved in the X-Men Funko line. Y'know, that director that used every X-Character except Gambit. Then again if it was Singer, you'd have Artie there before Gambit.

But seriously though, Rogue and Nightcrawler are the other 2 biggies that don't have one either. Hopefully we'll get Gambit soon.

Quote Originally Posted by belay View Post
    Super excited to share the first look of a brand new Gambit action figure by Hasbro and it look awesome.

https://twitter.com/AiPTcomics/statu...15115828932608

Marvel legends panel closes out with the reveal of Gambit at the 35 minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqimPHs1Eqk
    Dope! I can't wait until he gets a Play Arts figure because thats all I collect, lol.
    Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people you brought with you. – Dr Wil Rose

MR. AND MRS. X #4
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by TERRY DODSON
    • Undercover in the Shi’ar Empire!
    • Rogue and Gambit must infiltrate the Shi’ar homeworld in order to save a precious package.
    • But how are they going to wine and dine the Empire’s elite when its soldiers are hot on their trail?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    MR. AND MRS. X #4
    KELLY THOMPSON (W) • OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
    Cover by TERRY DODSON
    • Undercover in the Shi’ar Empire!
    • Rogue and Gambit must infiltrate the Shi’ar homeworld in order to save a precious package.
    • But how are they going to wine and dine the Empire’s elite when its soldiers are hot on their trail?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Thanks Purp! Been wanting to see a clear image of this. I really like how Rogue (that outfit!) looks but that doesn’t look like Gambit’s face. Then again it’s Dodson’s art so I’m not terribly shocked. Still a cool cover though. So damn pumped for these to come out.

I just read Gambit’s (1999) annual today. I missed it after all of these years and it was a tough read.

Quote Originally Posted by Romy Ship View Post
    Thanks Purp! Been wanting to see a clear image of this. I really like how Rogue (that outfit!) looks but that doesn’t look like Gambit’s face. Then again it’s Dodson’s art so I’m not terribly shocked. Still a cool cover though. So damn pumped for these to come out.

I just read Gambit’s (1999) annual today. I missed it after all of these years and it was a tough read.
    Love that annual.
    New costumes looks good for me and mission to infiltrate Shiar homeworld sounds awesome. Love Space stories!

That cover makes it look like Rogue already cheating on Gambit with someone else as I don't know who that dude is suppose to be.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    That cover makes it look like Rogue already cheating on Gambit with someone else as I don't know who that dude is suppose to be.
    I think i could taste the salt from here.....

That being said the costumes are cool but what did they do to Gambits face. But atleast they eyes are right.

Spectacular Member

What did you guys think of Mr and Mrs. X #1? I personally really liked it, especially from Gambit's perspective. I liked all of his dialogue, all of his interactions, and the action sequences as well from beginning to end. It's been a while since I've been able to say that about a comic where Gambit was a headliner. I'm confident that Kelly Thompson will continue to show both Gambit and Rogue equally in the spotlight, especially based on her interviews. It'll be interesting to see how they reunite. Overall I really liked Gambit's portrayal in this.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

I'm just surprised Marvel let that much skin and innuendo... man, they were @&#&#$&. But I think Gambit was used well and I hope he gets to run into Gladiator again, though he's a bit more of big shot these days, so I doubt that.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.