Page 7 of 661 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    How the heck is Gambit's thread lagging SO far behind Rogue's?! I mean, they're usually within close proximity when I check for new replies but hers literally has twice as many since the new CBR launched. *scratches head*

NEED MOAR FANARTS, people!
    Because only half the Gambit fans are also Rogue fans. The other half... not so much on the Rogue appreciation lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Because only half the Gambit fans are also Rogue fans. The other half... not so much on the Rogue appreciation lol.
    I thought they were pretty much even in terms of popularity?

Yeah... Gambit's thread needs more love.

I don't think its a popularity thing. Though Gambit was under utilized for a decade and only over the last three years has that changed. That aside. There is just more posting of images and stuff which adds up. Not as many posting of images here, nothing wrong with that, seems to me those who post here usually don't go the image route. Sort of goes in spurts.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Quote Originally Posted by Neko View Post
    I don't think its a popularity thing. Though Gambit was under utilized for a decade and only over the last three years has that changed. That aside. There is just more posting of images and stuff which adds up. Not as many posting of images here, nothing wrong with that, seems to me those who post here usually don't go the image route. Sort of goes in spurts.
    Some of us don't have a computer and CBR took away our mobile image posting abilities. Otherwise I'd be posting a ton of Remy pics.

Also Rogue fans are still pouting over her death.

Well, I'm just going to have to post a crapload when I get home! We should have a contest, something like "who can find the most random Remy picture" or some such!

Quote Originally Posted by Synthetic Innocence View Post

Also Rogue fans are still pouting over her death.
    They has all reasons for this. Marvel throw her into limbo because of some crappy remender story. It I'd not right.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post
    How the heck is Gambit's thread lagging SO far behind Rogue's?! I mean, they're usually within close proximity when I check for new replies but hers literally has twice as many since the new CBR launched. *scratches head*

NEED MOAR FANARTS, people!
    Bad X-Factor thread influence)

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    They has all reasons for this. Marvel throw her into limbo because of some crappy remender story. It I'd not right.
    This likely is a big reason. Gambit's thread was fairly busy when there was no other place to see anything about him epseically anything good. Now there is the X-Factor thread to talk about Gambit. For those of us who like Rogue, she's pretty in the messed over category these days and there is no other place to talk or see her.

What always surprises me is all the Cyclops fans have to talk about - he's got two versions of him in the the books and in the main storylines. You can't get away from him or Wolverine even when I wish I could.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    It's not wrong either. It's their characters and they can do with them as they please. Of course a fan doesn't have to like it but Rogue's probably going to be dead for a couple of months in a story that likely will have fuck all to do with the larger MU. So crying about the fact they killed her is silly. Characters die in the comics all the time. She isn't so special that she can't die.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Yeah.. Gambit's died. He's been a horseman of apocalypse... And Death.. Twice!

So I think Rogue can die once...

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    This likely is a big reason. Gambit's thread was fairly busy when there was no other place to see anything about him especially anything good. Now there is the X-Factor thread to talk about Gambit. For those of us who like Rogue, she's pretty in the messed over category these days and there is no other place to talk or see her.
    I think this is actually more the case than anything else.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

As promised

I love the "Oh, @$#* it all." look on his face

Angelita Ramos
    gambit.jpg
    Dunno this one's original artist
    king of spades.jpg
    Last edited by Spasticat; 05-05-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Rats, wish I could make these larger but they upload as itty bitty thumbnails :/

SurrealGreen
    Smirk_by_surrealgreen.jpg
    f84284bdd28bf1f8a956f18fc77216b6.jpg
    Suicide_King_by_surrealgreen.jpg