Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

The mirror also has a visibility weakness, and there's the question of whether it could clone highest-end characters. I may be gunshy but I half-expect fallacy arguments.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    The mirror also has a visibility weakness, and there's the question of whether it could clone highest-end characters. I may be gunshy but I half-expect fallacy arguments.
    The one thing that it does provide over the Bizarro ray is 100% confirmation that the clone will attack the original. A lot of Bizarros just act in an opposite manner, which doesn't always mean violently attacking the original. I'd be learning more towards 9 than 8 personally.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    Well, if accepted, it is as simple as stating "works exactly as advertised" in the wiki and we can call it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobisbeast View Post
    The one thing that it does provide over the Bizarro ray is 100% confirmation that the clone will attack the original. A lot of Bizarros just act in an opposite manner, which doesn't always mean violently attacking the original. I'd be learning more towards 9 than 8 personally.
    I agree with 9, and the user had better account for any NPC's or visual barriers.

I'd also wonder how Illusions might affect it, if you appear to be someone else or you cloak NPC's in illusions of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrecca View Post
    Well, if accepted, it is as simple as stating "works exactly as advertised" in the wiki and we can call it a day.
    If that'll work then we should probably do that to many more items to cut off such annoying debates.

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Original Items:

1.Name: Morpher's of Eternal Struggle

Universe: Original Item. Based on Power Ranger/Sentai Morphers. There are 2 different sets of Morphers, each with their own unique powers and the ability to summon Zords and get team power boosts.

Price: 9

Description: There are 2 sets of Morphers, Chaos and Order. Chaos Morphers look like Abarekiller but are Black and Gold. Order Morpher's look like the original Green Ranger(Tommy) but are White and Gold.

Requirements: None. Can be used by any sentient being/robot/animal.

Powers/Functions:

**Chaos Morphers Grant the user the powers/abilities of Invincible plus their own special ability. Also by touching thier hands to the ground(or foot level if their is no groud) they can instantly summon a Zord with Raditz level stats and can be controlled at thought speed by the user if they enter and pilot it(like Domon/Burning Gundam it moves at user speed and can channel personal power through weapons) or fight by itself at Raditz levels.

Chaos Morper: Tiger- Invincible stats plus Super Senses on the level of Superman and his super breath and freeze breath on the level of Captain Colds Gun. Can summon a Tiger Zord the size of the Original Yellow Ranger Zord plus weapons(generic lasers and missles, mouth blasts) at Raditz levels.

Chaos Morpher: Lion- Invincible Stats plus all of Cassandra Cain/Batgirl skills/abilities, mastery of hand weapons, and starts with 2 Katanas that can hurt/cut class 100 beings like a regular person. Can summon a Lion Zord the size of the Classic Yellow Ranger Zord with Raditz level weapons.

Chaos Morpher: Panther - Invincible stats plus the ability to become invisible on the level of Noor Stone Batina and make no sound at all while moving. Can summon a Panther Zord the size of the Classic Yellow Ranger Zord with Raditz level weapons.

**Order Morphers: Grants the user Ms. Marvel and JLU Superman powers/abilities(stacked) and the ability to turn into a pure energy form of their given affinty for intangibility/phasing. Can instantly summon their Zords by touching their hand to the ground(or foot level if their is no ground)and the Zords have Raditz level stats and can be controlled at thought speed by the user or fight by themselves at JLU Superman levels.

Order Morpher: Dragon- Ms Marvel/JLU Superman powers plus the ability to control/manipulate, project, and absorb the Energies of the Electro-Magnetic Spectrum of Earth(starting at Storm/X-Ray(U-Foe member) levels of manipulation/control). Can summon a Dragon Zord the size of the Original Red Ranger T-Rex Zord with Raditz stats that can be controlled at thought speed or fight by itself.

Order Morpher: Phoenix- Ms Marvel/JLU Superman powers plus the ability to absorb, project, and manipulate/control generic and cosmic energy(starting at Wrecker/Thunderstrike levels of power). Can summon a Flying Bird-Dragon Zord the size of the classic Pink Ranger Terradactyle Zord.

Order Morpher: Wyvern- Ms Marvel/JLU Superman stats plus the ability to contro/manipulatel, project, and absorb Magic(at Coronet of Enchantment/Talisman levels). Can summon a Komodo Dragonized Zord the size of Classic Black Ranger Mastodon.

Advantages/Team Boosts: Both the Chaos and Order Morphers have different team boostst when 2 or more are on the same team. Boosts are for same team only, so if an opponent has the same Morpher set as you nobody gets any boost.

**Order Morphers:
    If a team has 2 Order Morphers then the 2 members with the Morphers get a 50% boost to their Morpher powers(example Phoenix Morpher gets a 50% boost to it's Wrecker/Thunderstrike powers) and a 25% boost to any natural powers/abilities they have(so Cyclops or Zatanna with the Phoenix Morpher get a 25% boost to their mutant and magic powers). No physical enhancements can be had, so Superman and others like him wont get a boost to their physical abilities, only those who can use their energy to amp themselves up(like TK users and such).

If a team has All 3 Order Morphers they get a 100% boost to their Morpher powers and a 50% boost to their original powers. Plus their 3 Zords Automatically combine into a single Mega-Zord the size of the Classic Mega-Zord with Invincible stats and the powers of all 3 Morphers. It cant be piloted or controlled(telepathy/technopathy immune), is non Magnetic, and fights on its own with Movie Optimus Prime levels of Intelligence(it knows its on your team and wont turn against you).

**Chaos Morpher
    If a team has 2 Chaos morphers then they get a 25% boost to their physical/special Morpher stats(so 25% stronger/faster/better senses/better stealth/etc) and their Zords get a 50% boost to their powers/stats. If a team has All 3 Chaos Morphers then they get a 50% boost to their Morpher powers/special's and their Zords are amped to Saiyan Saga Vegeta levels and can't be piloted, are telepathic/technopathy immune, and are non Magnetic. Boosts are for team only.

2. Name: Shadow Orb Absorbtion

Universe: Original Item based on Marvel's Darkforce

Price: 9

Description/Requirements: A orb of power that is absorbed into a sentient being organic, energy, elemental, or robotic.

Powers/Functions: Once absorbed the user gets Invincible reaction/reflex/thinking speed only plus full control over the Darkforce on the level of Magneto/Storm, can open and use portals/teleport likeThe Spot/Magik/Janemba, and the ability to phase/go intangible like Kitty Pride/Obito Uchiha. If the user is well versed in energy manipulation they can get more out of the Orb than a person who isn't.

Disadvantages: Those with weak willpower, are scared of the dark, are Heroes in their universe, or are pure hearted will be taken over by a evil force that turns their alignment to pure evil (not team betraying evil though)

3. Name: Incredibles Team Uniforms

Universe: Incredibles Movie

Prices:1-10

Description: Team matching suits made from durable, weather resistant, and form fitting unstable molecules. Can buy any color combo and pick any type of clothing for them to look like(like Basketball teams, Sith Cloaks, normal Jeans and a shirt, etc). Suits cover the whole body from head to toe. For clothes/outfits that dont cover the body assume that the fabric is clear so the protection is granted from head to toe even though it might not look like it.

Powers/Abilities: The Suits vary in durability from no protection to nearly invulnerable.

*Incredibles Team Uniform's:
    +Base(1)- Offers no durability boosts, just like normal clothes.
    +Class 5(2)-Durability at class 5 and below forces(bullet proof, hand granade proof).
    +Class 15(4)- Durability to take around Classic Spider Man forces and below.
    +Class 30(5)- Durability to take around Venom/Carnage level forces and below.
    +Class 50(6)-Durability to take around Classic Rouge level forces and below.
    +Class 80(9)-Durability to take around Thing level forces and below.
    Class 100(10)- Durability to take around Classic Abomination level forces and below.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 03-09-2015 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Character Additions
    Hope Summers(10)
    Gotenks(DBZ)(10)
    Omega Shenron(DBGT)(10)
    Baby Vegeta(DBGT)(10)
    Black Alice(DC)(10)

Item Additions
    Super Skrull Power Engineering: Hellfire Club 1(Emma Frost, Sebastian Shaw, Sunspot, Viper)(9)
    Super Skrull Power Engineering: Hellfire Club 2(Madelyne Pryor, Selene, Shinobi Shaw, Daimon Hellstrom)(10)
    Super Skrull Power Engineering: Phoenix 5 (Cyclops, Emma Frost, Namor, Magik, Collosus)(9)
    Super Skrull Power Engineering: Alpha Flight 2(Gaurdian, Vindicator, Aurora, Puck)(8)
    Ultimate Mutant Transformation(10)- Gives one the powers and abilities of Alpha the Ultimate Mutant
    Phoenix 5 Power Up(10)- Gives one a portion of the Phoenix Force to use, just like the Original P5. No power transference when player is defeated.

Changes
    Cable(10): As the only version to warrent a 10 this should be "Super Cable" with his Messiah/Providence feats. If current Cable is wanted he can be added as a 5 or so as he is depowered greatly.

Thor(10)/Beta Ray Bill(10): Really they should be 9's. With Thor barely getting classic Quicksilver speed in terms of feats and BRB with less than that they should be lowered imo.
    Phoenix 5 Skrull can be 10 if you think about it. If you stack Emma and Magik powers with Namor's speed...that's some badass thing to have.
    As for Alpha Flight 2 - replace Guardian or Vindicator (very similar powersets, they even share RT) with Shaman (gets taken off set 1 in favor of Madison Jeffries), Talisman or Witchfire.
    Last edited by Charlotte DeBel; 12-30-2014 at 10:53 AM.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Being able to clone almost the entire enemy team sounds like an eight?
    With that and the Tiger Talisman and Ranma Twin-curse as 7s (or 3?? Who added that and WHY??), why is a transporter Clone from Star Trek a 10? Especially when it's said to be "Normal" and the only feats we have for it are an extra Riker?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    Phoenix 5 Skrull can be 10 if you think about it. If you stack Emma and Magik powers with Namor's speed...that's some badass thing to have.
    As for Alpha Flight 2 - replace Guardian or Vindicator (very similar powersets, they even share RT) with Shaman (gets taken off set 1 in favor of Madison Jeffries), Talisman or Witchfire.
    I was thinking Namor was mostly for Flight and Collosus was the strength/durability. I dont know if they make it a 10 as Maddy P/Selene Hellfire combo is a solid 10 and base Emma/Magik aren't up to their levels of powers yet. Though I wont fight it if people want to make it a 10, just measuring it up other things in League.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    I was thinking Namor was mostly for Flight and Collosus was the strength/durability. I dont know if they make it a 10 as Maddy P/Selene Hellfire combo is a solid 10 and base Emma/Magik aren't up to their levels of powers yet. Though I wont fight it if people want to make it a 10, just measuring it up other things in League.
    High end 9 is fine, though the powers in set DO STACK (that's why canonically during SI arc there were, say, Superskrulls with pre-Phoenix Jean Grey AND Emma Frost powerset for double TP power). Colossus metal interacts... interestingly with magic, and Namor has pretty good reaction feats. A genuine (semi-)speedster with a telepath who has feats of superspeed thinking\affecting speedsters sounds like a very broken kind of combo to me. I don't object to it being a 9 - just point out that it's open to abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte DeBel View Post
    High end 9 is fine, though the powers in set DO STACK (that's why canonically during SI arc there were, say, Superskrulls with pre-Phoenix Jean Grey AND Emma Frost powerset for double TP power). Colossus metal interacts... interestingly with magic, and Namor has pretty good reaction feats. A genuine (semi-)speedster with a telepath who has feats of superspeed thinking\affecting speedsters sounds like a very broken kind of combo to me. I don't object to it being a 9 - just point out that it's open to abuse.
    I didn't know similar powers stacked as all the Skrulls I have seen had versatile powers that didnt overlap just fused as one(like Reeds streching combined with Things durability and Sues Invisibility would make a strechy-rock hard-invisible Fist attack). If they do stack then the Heroes for Hire Skrull set just got a huge boost.

For Namor what speed feats does he have? I remember him being clocked at 500mph while flyng but that was a while ago. Magneto has better flying/reaction speed than that in comparison and he is still labled as a quickdraw in a fight with Sue Storm.

For Collosus and Magik the Skrull doesnt get the Soulsword so no Armor for him/her, but with Collosus power it can be used the same(as the Skrulls do have knowledge of powers and items).
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 12-30-2014 at 12:50 PM.

I'll find the scan. It was in Secret Invasion: Inhumans No.2.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iPliLYHc76...ag.+Int.+2.jpg
    I was only able to find the scan of this particular Superskrull (Emma+Jean for double TP + Medusa thrown in for looks "comfortable for Inhumans") getting hit in the face. I have no scan of actual comic at the moment.

I don't know though about stacking of physical powers- but TP+TP stack was done in canon.

Also, I've always thought of HfH set as "stacking" - Cage's durability and strength PLUS Iron Fist's ki amps.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    With that and the Tiger Talisman and Ranma Twin-curse as 7s (or 3?? Who added that and WHY??), why is a transporter Clone from Star Trek a 10? Especially when it's said to be "Normal" and the only feats we have for it are an extra Riker?
    Normal transporter clone is a Clone unlike the Tiger as there's no 'good/bad' and starts already done. I always thought the Talisman had to be broken in-match. At 10 there should be no question of 'Can Transporter make Magic/BLANK things?' either so Thor-Clone has working Mjolnir.

I missed the Twin Curse though, and I was basing it on the 'Blank Replicant' item price. Do the Curses start activated and is there any personality shift for the Twin? I should remember that but I can't .