Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default If Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver Are Inhumans, What Should the X-Men Do to Attilan?

Mutants and the Inhuman have never been friends.

Phoenix (Jean) and Nightcrawler once almost tore Attilan to the ground.

But now that it has been revealed that Scarlet Witch is an Inhuman, should the X-Men raze Attilan to the ground?

It seems that the Inhumans are already preparing for war.

Should the X-Men hunt the Inhuman down till there are no more than 180 left?

BANNED

Inhuman racism

Astonishing Member

remind me again how the inhumans are responsible for m-day beyond wanda being the distant descendant of someone they banished from attilan more than 10,000 years ago?

i don't see anyone trying to lynch starfox and thena for being thanos' brother and cousin. i don't see dazzler trying to kill kurt and rogue, or the infant xavier ii and raze for what mystique did to her

remind me again what the inhumans will want to do with wanda for defiling the mind of their queen with her sorcery?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    remind me again how the inhumans are responsible for m-day beyond wanda being the distant descendant of someone they banished from attilan more than 10,000 years ago?

i don't see anyone trying to lynch starfox and thena for being thanos' brother and cousin. i don't see dazzler trying to kill kurt and rogue, or the infant xavier ii and raze for what mystique did to her

remind me again what the inhumans will want to do with wanda for defiling the mind of their queen with her sorcery?
    OHMYGOD SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC. This is X-Men! We can only solve things through histrionics, familial spats and brawling!

This is your moment, Scott! Unite the factions! Lead them unto glorious bloody war against the weird space city of the coccoon people!

And you'll feel super righteous for about five minutes before Black Bolt shows up, sneezes, and sends you and all your friends spiralling into the next galaxy over
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

What is this? I don't even...

Leave the Inhumans alone, kill the genocidal loon.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    OHMYGOD SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC. This is X-Men! We can only solve things through histrionics, familial spats and brawling!

This is your moment, Scott! Unite the factions! Lead them unto glorious bloody war against the weird space city of the coccoon people!

And you'll feel super righteous for about five minutes before Black Bolt shows up, sneezes, and sends you and all your friends spiralling into the next galaxy over
    But cyclops has THE DAZZLER, she can absorb BB sonic scream (she did it in her solo) and blow up his face with a laser

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    But cyclops has THE DAZZLER, she can absorb BB sonic scream (she did it in her solo) and blow up his face with a laser
    Wait, you mean this guy? I mean, ****, if Cyclops has him why hasn't he won everything by now?...neck injury?

(I know who you actually mean - the trouble is, I don't think Scott remembers she exists half the time, much less that she actively works for him)
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by somacula View Post
    Actually the Inhumans still owe Dazzler for saving Atillan from a rampaging Moonstone back in the day. If ever there was a mutant ally for those jerks, THE DAZZLER is it.

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    [SIZE=4]Mutants and the Inhuman have never been friends.
    o.O The O5 were on pretty friendly terms with the Inhuman in X-Factor annual #2. Later the Inhuman rescued X-Factor team when Ship was destroyed. And they fought together, on the moon, against Apocalypse.

This one always made me laugh :

"Imagine that"
    Last edited by Narasinha; 12-14-2014 at 06:07 PM.

That's from Axis no ? Medusa is inverted when she is saying that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    That's from Axis no ? Medusa is inverted when she is saying that.
    A wild logic bomb appears!

It has no effect...

BANNED

Mutants and the Inhuman have never been friends.

Phoenix (Jean) and Nightcrawler once almost tore Attilan to the ground.

But now that it has been revealed that Scarlet Witch is an Inhuman, should the X-Men raze Attilan to the ground?

Should the X-Men hunt the Inhuman down till there are no more than 180 left?

when did this happen what issue

If Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver end up being Inhuman, then I will be a little bit pissed off. More because I love the X-Men, mutantkind and I love the whole Magneto family thing.

That being said Scarlet Witch has never truly been a member of the X-Men, so it doesn't really affect that much in terms of continuity. It just affects their own origins and how they will fit into the Marvel Cinimatic Universe. But realistically, what will the X-Men actually do to the Inhumans? Inhumans probably outnumber Mutants after the Terrigen Bomb went off, and lots of them have similar if nor better powers than a lot of the X-Men, so would there really be any point in X-Men trying to take them on?
    Cohost of the Attilan Rising Podcast available now: Attilan Rising Website | iTunes | Google Play

Monthly Pull List: I don't update this nearly enough