Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default If Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver Are Inhumans, What Should the X-Men Do to Attilan?

Mutants and the Inhuman have never been friends.

Phoenix (Jean) and Nightcrawler once almost tore Attilan to the ground.

But now that it has been revealed that Scarlet Witch is an Inhuman, should the X-Men raze Attilan to the ground?

It seems that the Inhumans are already preparing for war.

Should the X-Men hunt the Inhuman down till there are no more than 180 left?

BANNED

Inhuman racism

Astonishing Member

remind me again how the inhumans are responsible for m-day beyond wanda being the distant descendant of someone they banished from attilan more than 10,000 years ago?

i don't see anyone trying to lynch starfox and thena for being thanos' brother and cousin. i don't see dazzler trying to kill kurt and rogue, or the infant xavier ii and raze for what mystique did to her

remind me again what the inhumans will want to do with wanda for defiling the mind of their queen with her sorcery?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    remind me again how the inhumans are responsible for m-day beyond wanda being the distant descendant of someone they banished from attilan more than 10,000 years ago?

i don't see anyone trying to lynch starfox and thena for being thanos' brother and cousin. i don't see dazzler trying to kill kurt and rogue, or the infant xavier ii and raze for what mystique did to her

remind me again what the inhumans will want to do with wanda for defiling the mind of their queen with her sorcery?
    OHMYGOD SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC. This is X-Men! We can only solve things through histrionics, familial spats and brawling!

This is your moment, Scott! Unite the factions! Lead them unto glorious bloody war against the weird space city of the coccoon people!

And you'll feel super righteous for about five minutes before Black Bolt shows up, sneezes, and sends you and all your friends spiralling into the next galaxy over
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.

BANNED

What is this? I don't even...

Leave the Inhumans alone, kill the genocidal loon.

Emperor Vulcan was right all along.

Weren't the Moloids being used as inhuman slaves in that Black Panther Hudlin issue? The marriage world tour arc.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CraigTheCylon View Post
    OHMYGOD SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC. This is X-Men! We can only solve things through histrionics, familial spats and brawling!

This is your moment, Scott! Unite the factions! Lead them unto glorious bloody war against the weird space city of the coccoon people!

And you'll feel super righteous for about five minutes before Black Bolt shows up, sneezes, and sends you and all your friends spiralling into the next galaxy over
    But cyclops has THE DAZZLER, she can absorb BB sonic scream (she did it in her solo) and blow up his face with a laser

BANNED

I can possibly come up with hundreds of explanation since this is not confirmed that is going to happen

And EVERYBODY who's commenting about this retcon are just speculation because no one else know for sure.

Spectacular Member

Doing anything to the inhumans because of the Scarlet Witch would be stupid.

That being said, do Black Bolt, Medusa, and whatever other higher-ups from Atillan actually believe that new inhumans who have been human most of their lives will simply submit to them just because some inhuman royals claim authority over them and preach their supremacist ideas?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Weren't the Moloids being used as inhuman slaves in that Black Panther Hudlin issue? The marriage world tour arc.

Are Moloids the new Alpha Primitives? What happened to the old ones?

Astonishing Member

Isn't the big problem with racism against mutants is that humans blame all mutants for the actions of a few mutants? If the X-Men blame all Inhumans for M-Day, doesn't that make them just as bigoted?

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    [SIZE=4]Mutants and the Inhuman have never been friends.
    o.O The O5 were on pretty friendly terms with the Inhuman in X-Factor annual #2. Later the Inhuman rescued X-Factor team when Ship was destroyed. And they fought together, on the moon, against Apocalypse.

This one always made me laugh :

"Imagine that"
    Last edited by Narasinha; 12-14-2014 at 06:07 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Overlord View Post
    Isn't the big problem with racism against mutants is that humans blame all mutants for the actions of a few mutants? If the X-Men blame all Inhumans for M-Day, doesn't that make them just as bigoted?
    See above. The Inhumans are the bigots, and they have made threats against the X-Men. The X-Men are also willing to take action against an entire people.