Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Moderator

Default Batman and Robin #37 Preview/Discussion

Batman vs. Darkseid! The penultimate chapter of "Robin Rises" is here! Can Batman bring Damian Wayne back from death? Concluded in this month's

Full article here.

Let us bathe in the glorious return of the BatGod!!

But in all seriousness I cant wait to read this issue.
    Favorites: Batman, Superman, All-New Wolverine, Deathstroke, Detective Comics, Green Lanterns, Doom Patrol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by napolid View Post
    Let us bathe in the glorious return of the BatGod!!
    I admit I don't read DC comics except some rare exceptions, but, isn't Darkseid a super powerful cosmic being? What's the catch? How can Batman fight him?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by brainwasher View Post
    I admit I don't read DC comics except some rare exceptions, but, isn't Darkseid a super powerful cosmic being? What's the catch? How can Batman fight him?
    He wears special plot-armor
    (quite literally this time though, the rest of the League pooled their resources to make that thing for him without him knowing about it... downside is that it's basically running off Bruce's lifeforce).

Amazing Member

I mean...its cool and all. But...it just makes so many other people look dumb. Darkseid is a multiversal threat. As in if he shows up its likely that he will crush your world and quite possibly your entire universe as well. Highfather is busy converting the Rainbow Corps into New Gods to wage war upon him. The Antimonitor is consuming worlds/universes in preparation for his battle with Darkseid.

And now some random earthling with money and a few years of training has near efforlessly charged into Darkseid's domain and is now punching him in the face. All because he has a suit of armor built by a Kryptonian, Amazon, Atlantean, Green Lantern, and a Cyborg. So...if Highfather had one of these he could just end the whole millenia long war in about an hour right? And save all of creation from the tyranny of Darkseid? Too bad noone on Earth 2 had the idea to do something like this during their years long war with Apokalips. They might have a planet still if they did.
    Last edited by SaintRhon; 12-15-2014 at 08:10 AM.

Astonishing Member

Yeah I'm glad I hoped off this trainwreck when I did. Nice art though.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory