Page 37 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by themiddle View Post
    ... it looks like ... [B]arry ..... can reach escape velocity.
    Makes sense for most speedsters, the trick is controlling it!

On top of that they also have the whirlwind arms maneuver for hovering.

As for Arthur? I always though he should be able to launch himself out of the water at incredible speeds and height, but EV?
    Last edited by Güicho; 04-07-2015 at 10:07 AM.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post

As for Arthur? I always though he should be able to launch himself out of the water at incredible speeds and height, but EV?
    There was a novel (not a comic book) that started out with Wally keeping an 'air cushion' under him by running in the air. I can't remember just how the author had that work, but did Barry ever do something similar?
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kyer View Post
    There was a novel (not a comic book) that started out with Wally keeping an 'air cushion' under him by running in the air. I can't remember just how the author had that work, but did Barry ever do something similar?
    Pretty sure that is what Danica does as well.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

I really should check out any scans on that book.
    Problem for me is that I'm really not a Batman fan unless it's Lego Batman. (Lego fun/coolness factor makes nigh anything glorious.)
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

No but he can launch himself pretty well!
    What movie is that from?
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

JL: Flashpoint Paradox...

Last edited by Güicho; 04-07-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

JL: Flashpoint Paradox...

Thanks. I couldn't remember
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Incredible Member

flash is pretty dynamic if he has just enough room to run. he should be able to keep up nicely with any flying opponent. for the coming darkseid war, i would keep him, bats, and arthur take care of the ground forces.

the rest of the team seem to be pretty spaceworthy.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Best ever take on Barry Allen (imho) ever!
    http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/image/115847376196

Look at that face. Look at that attitude. So darn adorable. Why isn't DC putting out stuff like this?

Best ever take on Barry Allen (imho) ever!
    http://jl8comic.tumblr.com/image/115847376196

Look at that face. Look at that attitude. So darn adorable. Why isn't DC putting out stuff like this?
    oh man, i love jl8. its so fun. wish dc had something similar to this.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    oh man, i love jl8. its so fun. wish dc had something similar to this.
    What ever happened to Lil 'Gotham? It was the one (then) current DC book I was seriously considering getting and I'm not a Batman fan for anything else other than the TV cartoons. That book looked like serious fun. If only it had featured classic Justice League as its foundation I would have been on it like almond butter on a tortilla.

What ever happened to Lil 'Gotham? It was the one (then) current DC book I was seriously considering getting and I'm not a Batman fan for anything else other than the TV cartoons. That book looked like serious fun. If only it had featured classic Justice League as its foundation I would have been on it like almond butter on a tortilla.
    lol. i have no idea what happened to it. it did fell of my radar.

how about skottie young? is he a marvel exclusive? he sure seems to like to draw the avengers a lot.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    lol. i have no idea what happened to it. it did fell of my radar.

how about skottie young? is he a marvel exclusive? he sure seems to like to draw the avengers a lot.
    Skottie Young is freaking amazing and I wish he had a League or Flash book even if only outside of the main canon. Bar that, I'd take a book where he's drawn every single comic book superhero ever. Because he could make even the awful ones look good. If he and Yale Stewart ever joined up it would be awesomeness beyond all awesomeness.

Skottie Young is freaking amazing and I wish he had a League or Flash book even if only outside of the main canon. Bar that, I'd take a book where he's drawn every single comic book superhero ever. Because he could make even the awful ones look good. If he and Yale Stewart ever joined up it would be awesomeness beyond all awesomeness.
    oh man, those guys are amazing. but i dont think they ever worked for dc though. sigh.