Page 50 of 81 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    DCAU JUSTICE LEAGUE/JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED aside, it doesn't seem that much of DC animation features Wally as the Flash.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Well, Crisis on Two Earths' Flash was very explicitly Wally, though it was a refurbished DCAU script which explains that somewhat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm hoping for an episode with both Barry and Hal .
    now that is something worth lobbying for..

Astonishing Member

Well, Crisis on Two Earths' Flash was very explicitly Wally, though it was a refurbished DCAU script which explains that somewhat.
    Do they ever call him Wally?

For "JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time" the creative team kept it ambiguous so the viewer could decide for themselves whether it was Barry or Wally.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/01/25...usive-team-up/

ComicBook.com: Is that Wally West in this movie? The actor voicing The Flash has done Wally before, but he's been pretty much absent for a few years.

Volpe: We intentionally left that vague so the viewers could decide. But let's put it this way - I wouldn't have asked Jason Spisak to play Flash if I didn't want people to draw a connection to his character in Young Justice. I just knew that show had a very passionate fan base and I wanted to give them a little Easter egg of love.

Some fans online mentioned if he was truly Wally, then his eyes should have been green instead of blue. It makes me wish his eye color would have changed from scene to scene, just to further throw them off.
    (As it happens, Wally West's eyes were blue for decades. They were changed to green some time after Crisis on Infinite Earths.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post

For "JLA Adventures: Trapped in Time" the creative team kept it ambiguous so the viewer could decide for themselves whether it was Barry or Wally.

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/01/25...usive-team-up/

(As it happens, Wally West's eyes were blue for decades. They were changed to green some time after Crisis on Infinite Earths.)
    I swear one of the League called him Wally out-loud at least once in that movie. I'd have to re-watch it to make sure. But it would still explain a lot about his personality in that movie (beyond the fact that it was a refurbished DCAU script, of course).

Spisak being Flash in that movie also lead me to believe it was Wally. I mean, Volpe says they deliberately left it ambiguous but also that they deliberately cast Spisak in the role for a reason.

I also assumed Flash in the Batman Unlimited movies was Wally because of his relationship with Nightwing and his personality. I don't think they ever explicitly said in those movies who The Flash was.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    They never did.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    Great show! It's what first REALLY introduced me to the Flash. Before that it was just Superfriends and he was my least favorite character there.... something about his only power being able to run away fast O.o

This show made me realize that SuperSpeed was actually pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    Great show! It's what first REALLY introduced me to the Flash. Before that it was just Superfriends and he was my least favorite character there.... something about his only power being able to run away fast O.o

This show made me realize that SuperSpeed was actually pretty awesome!
    i'm still floored at how awesome the suit is, especially for that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Always nice to see a Barry and Hal team-up .

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Absolutely. That was the one DC52 book I purchased because....speedsters and lantern team ups are fantastic. Bros on the go! Also, I liked the art.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Always nice to see a Barry and Hal team-up .
    needs an on-going or the very least a mini series.