Page 73 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2363697071727374757677 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1214
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

God help me, I've gotten used to the chin strap!
    I hated it at first, but now looking at that image it looks weird not being there anymore.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    actually, it's rather quite brilliant i think.
    Just remember where you read about it first, when it does finally start showing up in the comix.
    And thank Fisherprice/Imaginext for putting the idea out there.

I'd love to see another Jordan & Allen Light-Speed team-up, where Jordan is explaining to Allen how he and the ring can actually travel faster than light speed.
    Then Barry just hits him with a Speed-Force "construct", and knocks him on his ass. and Hal is like: ..."What ...Since when can you....What the frak was that!"?
    Then Barry runs past him while generating the energy-hamster-wheel LOL!
    Last edited by Güicho; 09-06-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    Just remember where you read about it first, when it does finally start showing up in the comix.
    And thank Fisherprice/Imaginext for putting the idea out there.

I'd love to see another Jordan & Allen Light-Speed team-up, where Jordan is explaining to Allen how he and the ring can actually travel faster than light speed.
    Then Barry just hits him with a Speed-Force "construct", and knocks him on his ass. and Hal is like: ..."What ...Since when can you....What the frak was that!"?
    Then Barry runs past him while generating the energy-hamster-wheel LOL!
    that would be fun... but not so sure about a speed force construct...

although impulse once was able to make copies of himself, so i guess the speed force isn't really limited to being fast and being able to travel thru time..

Looks like a Walmart Flash Giant was stealth announced.
    http://www.comicsbeat.com/dcs-adding...mics-offering/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Looks like a Walmart Flash Giant was stealth announced.
    http://www.comicsbeat.com/dcs-adding...mics-offering/
    I'm curious who they'll get for the original material I imagine it will have.

Quote Originally Posted by liwanag View Post
    That's an...interesting face for Barry .

Mighty Member

The end of The Flash #54 was a nice surprise.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's an...interesting face for Barry .
    i'm glad that rafa is joining the flash title.

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    The end of The Flash #54 was a nice surprise.
    That was a good ending. While I am still enjoying Williamson’s run on this title I’m not crazy about these other forces. Barry getting the strength force was kind of lame, but I trust that Williamson has some good ideas on this.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    That was a good ending. While I am still enjoying Williamson’s run on this title I’m not crazy about these other forces. Barry getting the strength force was kind of lame, but I trust that Williamson has some good ideas on this.
    I don't blame Williamson for trying to add something unique to the mythos, but I don't expect these Forces to catch on.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't blame Williamson for trying to add something unique to the mythos, but I don't expect these Forces to catch on.

i think the strength force is pretty lame because super strength is a very, very generic power. The Sage Force on the other hand has a lot of potential. There's more than one way to utilize mental abilities. I'm honestly glad that Barry is getting toys to call his own. He's been dead for years. I feel he deserves that.

edit: I'm loving The Still Force seen in Snyder's Justice League. I love how only descendants of The Turtle have this ability. You can take an obscure villain to new heights with this one.
    Last edited by Raijin; 09-16-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

i think the strength force is pretty lame because super strength is a very, very generic power. The Sage Force on the other hand has a lot of potential. There's more than one way to utilize mental abilities. I'm honestly glad that Barry is getting toys to call his own. He's been dead for years. I feel he deserves that.

edit: I'm loving The Still Force seen in Snyder's Justice League. I love how only descendants of The Turtle have this ability. You can take an obscure villain to new heights with this one.
    I dunno, I feel like just simple telepathy is more catchy then a "Sage Force."

Grodd as a telepathic gorilla is memorable more then Grodd using a "Sage Force."

If the DC wiki is correct than the strength force is not only about super strength, but is a combination of Geoforce/Terra/Lightning's abilities.

That's pretty powerful, but obviously the abilities would vary from person to person.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 09-18-2018 at 01:02 AM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer