Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Oh wow they got BENGAL to do an issue of Batgirl?! NICE! Bengal's done a lot of fantastic albums in Europe that Magnetic Press are releasing right now.
    So yeah will be getting that and Batgirl 40, then 2 issues of Gotham Academy and the 5th Wonder Woman trade.
    All the cool cats are reading CBR's Community Standards & Rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    And let's not forget the month before New52, where everything got cancelled.
    Or Marvel every 12 months. This is the way of things now, waves and relaunches.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kalicki View Post
    Or Marvel every 12 months. This is the way of things now, waves and relaunches.
    Except DC have never had this large a culling before, and Marvel has never axed this many titles at once - especially ones that had, under particular teams, been pretty acclaimed.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by A_Nominus View Post
    By the sound of things lately, I think we can expect Snyder on Wonder Woman before anything else (after the Finches are done obviously).
    Please, Snyder really needs to write WW book and I hope it's not a mini like unchained;

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrStatham View Post
    Except DC have never had this large a culling before, and Marvel has never axed this many titles at once - especially ones that had, under particular teams, been pretty acclaimed.
    Other than Swamp Thing, what series was considered acclaimed?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Please, Snyder really needs to write WW book and I hope it's not a mini like unchained;
    That would be the best option though. They get a second Wonder Woman book and put the price at $4.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    That would be the best option though. They get a second Wonder Woman book and put the price at $4.
    only if it is a ongoing, because Snyder has big plans for WW place in the wide DCU and he is a slow burn writer. He works much better on long term than short term. I will feel sorry for the team of Finches on WW, the difference of quality will be giant
    Snyder did a lot o nice things on unchained that will be forgotten because it's only a mini.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    only if it is a ongoing, because Snyder has big plans for WW place in the wide DCU and he is a slow burn writer. He works much better on long term than short term. I will feel sorry for the team of Finches on WW, the difference of quality will be giant
    Snyder did a lot o nice things on unchained that will be forgotten because it's only a mini.
    What kind of plan does Snyder have? That is very true about his writing style.

I actually believe that last statement is debatable. How do you feel it'll be forgotten? Continuity?

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

I actually believe that last statement is debatable. How do you feel it'll be forgotten? Continuity?
    Snyder has mentioned on several occasions that he has a Wonder Woman story in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by MrStatham View Post
    Yes, DC are just starting to get into it on a Marvel-like scale. And yes, Marvel do every time they do a new All-New Marvel NOW-type wave of relaunches.

THE MULTIVERSITY #2
    AMERICAN VAMPIRE: SECOND CYCLE #7
    GRAYSON #8
    WONDER WOMAN VOL. 5: FLESH TP
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

"my take (and I have one) would give her a big role in the dcu while building on what azz and cliff did so wonderfully. i'd like to see her with a base, a cast, a mission. I have a big story in mind. If I'd had time, I'd have pushed to do it. Hoping to build in time soon, though I'm excited to see what David and Meredith do ,too!"
    His Ama on reddit

What happened on unchained won't get mentions on another superman books, all the developments with General Lane probably will be forgotten. Maybe I should wait, but I don't think there will be mentions of unchained on other superman books

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lexrules View Post
    Here is my pull list
    Convergence #0

Hey, It's one more then it has been for the last 3 years.
    Buy my comics split-fee with my bro. Both basically quit "you know when". Except for INC/GL, which now quit ages ago. Actually surprised but he wants to get all two months worth of comics. He seems to have hope it's a chance to get some decent comics again (to him and me anyway). I hope it leads into something more interesting, but doubt it. Especially with the reveal of NU52 Superman joining in (NU52 saves us all where all the other Supers fail...right?) I have a feeling it will just be death, death and more death...then a big wipe out of non-existence at the end.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master X View Post
    Buy my comics split-fee with my bro. Both basically quit "you know when". Except for INC/GL, which now quit ages ago. Actually surprised but he wants to get all two months worth of comics. He seems to have hope it's a chance to get some decent comics again (to him and me anyway). I hope it leads into something more interesting, but doubt it. Especially with the reveal of NU52 Superman joining in (NU52 saves us all where all the other Supers fail...right?) I have a feeling it will just be death, death and more death...then a big wipe out of non-existence at the end.
    I hope and prey that is not the case and a little bit more respect be made for not only the fans of these character but for the characters themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Kalicki View Post
    Yes, DC are just starting to get into it on a Marvel-like scale. And yes, Marvel do every time they do a new All-New Marvel NOW-type wave of relaunches.
    Comics have been adapting the season formats of tv the last several years.
    I expect we'll soon have it where a quarter of the books will launch/relaunch in Spring, one quarter in Summer, one quarter in Fall and one quarter in Winter.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.