Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Desh View Post
    If DC/WB are putting their top talent on Green Lantern Corps, as is rumored, then they're likely investing more in Green Lantern Corps. The "side books," as you call them, are entirely what they make them. WB can do whatever they want with them. Favorite characters don't have anything to do with this. I don't even know why you mention that.
    You know exactly why I mention it, and you know exactly what you were implying. The same thing you do on every Green Lantern related thread on this board.

What does shelving Hal Jordan have to do with anything I said? I never said anything about that. I never even mentioned Hal Jordan. I almost feel like I'm in a twilight zone here.

You people need to start learning to take things at face value, because if you're looking for some kind of hidden implied meaning, there is none.
    It's genuinely sad to watch you do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post
    You know exactly why I mention it, and you know exactly what you were implying. The same thing you do on every Green Lantern related thread on this board.

It's genuinely sad to watch you do this.
    The insane one seems to be you. You are seeing things where there is nothing. I'm a fairly direct person. If I had something to say about something. there would be no veiled implication. Now, I suggest you stop trying to put words in my mouth and finding trouble where there is none, or I'm afraid I'm going to have to resort to reporting you.